5 0 0

Thanks. This solved my issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 1 4

@Tinytotsbrasil wrote:
Julien,

Can you provide your contact to fix Instagram tagging, please!

Sure: 
They answer quickly and will help you to fix the IG product tagging issue 👍
https://forms.gle/8Bf1zh28yHNBqM817

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
38 1 4

can you get me approved?

@growmeow_com wrote:

@carpotato wrote:

Would also like guidance with the same issue. Selling simple engraved stones I though that Instagram must have made a mistake in not approving my store after reading through the Facebook commerce policies. There is no explanation and the links for more info, contacting Instagram, and creating an appeal are all dead ends.

For weeks I waited for facebook to approve my shop until earlier today. I removed it from the sales channel then added it back and it got approved within minutes. I'm not seeing any way of doing that with Instagram unless I remove facebook again? 

There is nothing like that for instagram. And the process to getting the disapproval reversed is not as simple as a, b, c. If you still need help, I can get you approved, I've successfully done it for other stores. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, any chance you can help me with this? I followed this guy's (https://www.shafquatarefeen.com/instagram-tag-products-shopify/) instructions all the way to the last bullet point in step 5 then it got too confusing for me.. HEEELLLPPPPP 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would like to leave a review for Daniel Larsen with Grow Meow Marketing (daniel@growmeow.com).  I was similar to the other people on this string where my IG shop was denied for unidentified reasons and I was unable to find any specific direction or appeal process with Instagram.  I thought it was very strange because my FB shop was approved but IG was denied.  I sell vintage jewelry so nothing illegal and I had all of the other obvious requirements with business account, etc. I was in shock because using IG was an important part of my marketing plan for my new e-commerce business. I started doing online research and came across some Shopify chat rooms with others having a similar problem.  It was there that I came across Daniel's name and then did some diligence on him and his services and track record.  Based on my findings I contacted Daniel and he sent me his contract, which I reviewed and then signed and paid his fee which I thought was reasonable.  From there he reviewed my accounts and website and sent me a detailed spreadsheet of all the things he recommended changing.   My advice is to just listen to him and do what he says no matter how ridiculous you think the change is.  After I completed this list, he then advocated on my behalf directly with IG/FB and much to my delight my shop was approved and I could start tagging my products on IG. The entire process took a little over a week in my case, Daniel was very responsive during the process.  I focused on little else other than getting these changes made during that week as an FYI.  My IG handle is @VintageMagnality and my website it www.vintagemagnality.com.  I completely recommend Daniel to get your IG shop approved. - Melissa M., Managing Member of Vintage Magnality  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 0 8

@VMagnality wrote:

I would like to leave a review for Daniel Larsen with Grow Meow Marketing (daniel@growmeow.com).  I was similar to the other people on this string where my IG shop was denied for unidentified reasons and I was unable to find any specific direction or appeal process with Instagram.  I thought it was very strange because my FB shop was approved but IG was denied.  I sell vintage jewelry so nothing illegal and I had all of the other obvious requirements with business account, etc. I was in shock because using IG was an important part of my marketing plan for my new e-commerce business. I started doing online research and came across some Shopify chat rooms with others having a similar problem.  It was there that I came across Daniel's name and then did some diligence on him and his services and track record.  Based on my findings I contacted Daniel and he sent me his contract, which I reviewed and then signed and paid his fee which I thought was reasonable.  From there he reviewed my accounts and website and sent me a detailed spreadsheet of all the things he recommended changing.   My advice is to just listen to him and do what he says no matter how ridiculous you think the change is.  After I completed this list, he then advocated on my behalf directly with IG/FB and much to my delight my shop was approved and I could start tagging my products on IG. The entire process took a little over a week in my case, Daniel was very responsive during the process.  I focused on little else other than getting these changes made during that week as an FYI.  My IG handle is @VintageMagnality and my website it www.vintagemagnality.com.  I completely recommend Daniel to get your IG shop approved. - Melissa M., Managing Member of Vintage Magnality  

Thank you so much for the review, @VMagnality  it makes me ridiculously happy hearing from happy store owners :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

Any chance we could get help regarding the same issue. We're selling soft enamel pins...instant rejection 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 0 8

@collectiblepinz wrote:

Hello, 

Any chance we could get help regarding the same issue. We're selling soft enamel pins...instant rejection 

Hi there. Sorry, I just saw this. Please go to https://growmeow.com/instagram-shopping to get help.

Best,

Daniel

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 4

very helpful, thank you!

1 Like