Store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging [REASONS WHY?]

2 0 0

Hello, guys!

My store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging and I don't know why. I tried different ways to connect, but it  is not working anyway. That's why I decided to ask you..
I have everything Shopify, Facebook and Instagram asks. Business profile, facebook store is working and everything is fine, but Instagram doesn't allow my store to tag products. I connect Instagram Channel, refresh the page and in the same second I see that my store "isn’t eligible". What can it be? They even don't take a couple days for review. I'm not eligible instantly. Maybe it's my products Titles? I have words like "Sexy", "Erotic", "NSFW", "Disney".. Same words in tags? Should I change it?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hi,

I think this will help you: https://www.shafquatarefeen.com/instagram-tag-products-shopify

This URL explains step by step process to resolve this type of issue.

Thanks,

Akanksha Singh

2 Likes
2 0 0

Hello, Akanksha!

Thank you SO MUCH! That was a headache for months for me! I hope it will work. Last step is to wait 24-72 hours.. So I will wait and see..

I didn't get.. should I connect Instagram Sales Channel and Facebook back or leave it as it is?..

Let's see..

Thank you very much again!

Andrew

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Did it work?

1 Like
Shopify Partner
11 0 2

I also have the same issue and i'm selling organic, natural dog food & treats. I've just stopped spending any money on promoted posts now

0 Likes
6 0 0

Same thing here! Any fix ? 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 15

I tried all of this and it didn't work for me. Feb 2019 and my instagram shop is still not approved.

1 Like
Excursionist
17 1 6

This fix isn't viable for dropshippers. If you set up your Facebook Store manually, Facebook forces you to set shipping times under 7 days or less in step 6 of the store setup wizard.

Shopify, we need a real solution to this issue. We need to be able to change the catalog owner from Shopify to our own Facebook Account, or Instagram will automatically reject any attempts to link our stores for product tagging.

@Akanksha_Singh wrote:

Hi,

I think this will help you: https://www.shafquatarefeen.com/instagram-tag-products-shopify

This URL explains step by step process to resolve this type of issue.

Thanks,

Akanksha Singh

4 Likes

Only Shopify customer would be answer that concern.

0 Likes
Excursionist
17 1 6

@cmorales wrote:

Only Shopify customer would be answer that concern.

Hi, I'm not exactly sure what this means. I'd like to hear a response from Shopify Staff. I also created a ticket with support@shopify.com several days ago, and have not received any sort of response there either.

1 Like