Store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging [REASONS WHY?]

It seem they are busy at this moment. Hopefully, some Shopify Staff would answer here in the thread.

0 Likes
2 0 1
I’m also very frustrated about not being able to tag my products on Instagram. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one. I really need a fix as this was going to be key to getting business to my website
1 Like
2 0 0

Would also like guidance with the same issue. Selling simple engraved stones I though that Instagram must have made a mistake in not approving my store after reading through the Facebook commerce policies. There is no explanation and the links for more info, contacting Instagram, and creating an appeal are all dead ends.

For weeks I waited for facebook to approve my shop until earlier today. I removed it from the sales channel then added it back and it got approved within minutes. I'm not seeing any way of doing that with Instagram unless I remove facebook again? 

0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@Stacyt88 wrote:
I’m also very frustrated about not being able to tag my products on Instagram. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one. I really need a fix as this was going to be key to getting business to my website

Did you ever get in? If not, I can fix it for you.

0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@carpotato wrote:

Would also like guidance with the same issue. Selling simple engraved stones I though that Instagram must have made a mistake in not approving my store after reading through the Facebook commerce policies. There is no explanation and the links for more info, contacting Instagram, and creating an appeal are all dead ends.

For weeks I waited for facebook to approve my shop until earlier today. I removed it from the sales channel then added it back and it got approved within minutes. I'm not seeing any way of doing that with Instagram unless I remove facebook again? 

There is nothing like that for instagram. And the process to getting the disapproval reversed is not as simple as a, b, c. If you still need help, I can get you approved, I've successfully done it for other stores. 

0 Likes
2 0 1
No I’m still unable to get my business approved on Instagram
0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@Stacyt88 wrote:
No I’m still unable to get my business approved on Instagram

Would you like me to get it fixed for you?

0 Likes
2 0 0

I'm having the same problem. My products are not allowed to be tagged on Instagram, google or Facebook. It's crazy... Organic teas are not allowed because it says what they are used for.  Give me a break....

0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@Sedonarain wrote:

I'm having the same problem. My products are not allowed to be tagged on Instagram, google or Facebook. It's crazy... Organic teas are not allowed because it says what they are used for.  Give me a break....

Hey there - did you get a specific message in regard to your products?

FB and IG are very touchy about the language used in regard to health. 

It sounds like you may have a different issue from most of the people on this thread, but there's a good chance I can still help you get approved. 

0 Likes
2 0 0
That would be great. Please take a look at my store and read what I have. They tell me I can’t make health statements or say what my teas are intended for. Https://dancing-tea-leaf.myshopify.com.
0 Likes