Strange google search console!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Guys,

i created a german estore with shopify and i just wanted to know if anyone of you knows which errors i get here in my google search console and how i could fix that strange redirection errors.

attached the screenshot!

https://imgur.com/a/SSlvKXm

picture

best regards!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3397 253 614

Hi papillon121, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question, these are items which are more Google focused than Shopify in this instance. For example, for indexing your website there is a great information page from Google which you can find here. Regarding the first error "site with redirection" are you trying to point the domain to somewhere different than just your domain here? I think this could be related to the first point I touched on above regarding site crawling. Would you be able to reach out to our support team directly about this please to double check everything regarding your domain is as it should be, please? If you could shed some light on this in a reply that would be appreciated. Something to note also is that if you made any changes to your domain then it can take up to 72 hours for these changes to be recognized so it could be that also. 

It could also be worth reaching out to Google's support directly about this too. It is difficult to know exactly what's causing any of these errors without looking more closely into things on both the Google and Shopify side of things. 

I hope this helps answer/ explain it all a little more and point you in the right direction for best next steps. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes