Struggling for Site Traffic

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I have very little site traffic, but I do get sales every day. Not a lot, because no traffic. I think if I could increase my targeted traffic I could do very well. When we were using html for our site I knew how to optimize, but I can't figure out how to add keywords and other meta tags to the site using a template.

We do some Facebook ads, but it's not really effective for what we pay. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Jill

http://www.bidwellbotanicals.com

0 Likes

HI Jill

Shopify has a help section all about doing SEO on their platform. Have you read this section? This might be the best place to get started.

--

Duane

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Rather than think about site traffic, think about getting your first sale. Experiment and repeat. Shopify have several guides and blog posts as such. If you are genuinely lost as to how to get site traffic and sales, that is a clear area for growth you need to patch up with education.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0
I do get sales daily, but I believe with more site traffic sales will increase. I am reading the suggested information. Thanks!
0 Likes

I represent Somerville Academy Technology School for Women. We have a Community Partner Program that can give you the help you need. Our program offers you a full digital marketing strategy in exchange for a LinkedIn recommendation. 

Community Partners are connected with a Somerville student who will go through a discovery call, conduct an audit and market/competitor research, and develop a strategy and implementation plan within a 3 week duration.

You will only need to commit a mere 3 hours within the 3 weeks.

It sounds like you may be a perfect fit for our program. Let me know!

Looking for help with your digital marketing e-commerce strategy? I have students eager to assist you in exchange for a LinkedIn recommendation. Contact me and I will start the process to match you with a student team.
0 Likes