Struggling for Site Traffic

Solved
JillJones
Excursionist
22 0 2

I have very little site traffic, but I do get sales every day. Not a lot, because no traffic. I think if I could increase my targeted traffic I could do very well. When we were using html for our site I knew how to optimize, but I can't figure out how to add keywords and other meta tags to the site using a template.

We do some Facebook ads, but it's not really effective for what we pay. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Jill

http://www.bidwellbotanicals.com

0 Likes

HI Jill

Shopify has a help section all about doing SEO on their platform. Have you read this section? This might be the best place to get started.

--

Duane

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.

Rather than think about site traffic, think about getting your first sale. Experiment and repeat. Shopify have several guides and blog posts as such. If you are genuinely lost as to how to get site traffic and sales, that is a clear area for growth you need to patch up with education.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
JillJones
Excursionist
22 0 2
I do get sales daily, but I believe with more site traffic sales will increase. I am reading the suggested information. Thanks!
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

I represent Somerville Academy Technology School for Women. We have a Community Partner Program that can give you the help you need. Our program offers you a full digital marketing strategy in exchange for a LinkedIn recommendation. 

Community Partners are connected with a Somerville student who will go through a discovery call, conduct an audit and market/competitor research, and develop a strategy and implementation plan within a 3 week duration.

You will only need to commit a mere 3 hours within the 3 weeks.

It sounds like you may be a perfect fit for our program. Let me know!

Looking for help with your digital marketing e-commerce strategy? I have students eager to assist you in exchange for a LinkedIn recommendation. Contact me and I will start the process to match you with a student team.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3069 178 559

@JillJones

There are 2 methods to bring traffic to your store. Organic methods & Inorganic methods.

Organic methods- It brings traffic to the website in a longer period & takes time. Some of the organic methods are blog regularly, use long-tail keywords, use internal links, get your meta down, create quality content regularly, post engaging posts on social media regularly.

Inorganic methods- It helps in bringing a good amount of traffic in the very short term. It includes paid ads like Facebook ads, Instagram ads, google ads.

Paid ads are the most effective source to drive traffic and a good amount of visitors to the store. To retain customers & increase the conversion rate make sure your website is engaging enough to entice your customers & convert them into paying customers. Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Also, you can give rewards to your customers. Web push notification helps you to retarget your customers to send updates to your customers even when they are not in your store.

There are amazing apps available for customer engagement & marketing tools, managing traffic & ads. Apps that I like so far are AiTrillion, Kit, Instagram Feed

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
488 9 82

Hi @JillJones (Ms. Jill)

Hope you are doing good.

I am vinod from Bombay India, providing professional website design and development, google ads, bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization service to clients across the globe.

Please see my revert below.

I have very little site traffic, but I do get sales every day. Not a lot, because no traffic. I think if I could increase my targeted traffic I could do very well. When we were using html for our site I knew how to optimize, but I can't figure out how to add keywords and other meta tags to the site using a template.

vinod - Google does not stress now on keywords. In shopify you can optimize your product title on product page (title tag and meta description tag) which is called in SEO On page.

Vinod - You need some help in title optimization feel free to email me.

We do some Facebook ads, but it's not really effective for what we pay. Any suggestions?

vinod - Are you familiar with google ads, Bing ads apart from FB Ads ? Apart from Google and Bing Ads - Instagram also gives sales.

vinod - Google and Bing Ads gives sales provided targeting is correct. As you said traffic is important but yes quality traffic is more important.

vinod - I would love to grow your product sales via digital channels. Let me know.

You can email me on - vinod@digitalcentrics.com AND vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

Thank you.

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
shivaminfo
Tourist
4 0 2

You can use Marketing automation platforms that can help you a lot in engaging with your target audience and effectively gets traffic through them.

Here are some of them

wigzo

webengage

omnisend

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 39

Nowadays, the need of every business is to rise above their competitors in the industry. The demand for having quality website traffic, leads, conversion, and sales has led the business owners to invest more in SEO, SMO, and digital marketing to fasten the pace of businesses’ growth.

Some of the critical factors that can boost your site traffic and business growth are listed below:

• Contrivancing the best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practice.

• Advertising and promoting your business

• Use of social media for promoting your brand identity

• Website speed is a dominant factor.

• Creating exceptionally extraordinary content

• Creating business-related tutorial videos on YouTube

• Bring into play Email marketing.

• Include more infographics and visual content in your content strategy 

• Posting content on Linkedin

• Guest blogging
0 Likes