Target demographic, audience, avatar

Joel_Androna
1 0 0

Hello everyone. New to the Ecommerce game with no business experience. What i am trying to do is research and get a better understanding of who I'm selling to. The probkem is that I am still setting up my store and have no sales yet. From what I have learned so far most people use Google analytics, similarweb, alexia, and Facebook insights. It seems as if all that gathers information on people visiting your website. Since I have no traffic I figured I'd get some info on my competitors website to give me an idea of my target demographic. Is there any way to do this? How do you guys recommend I proceed? It is a nutritional supplements company by the way. Pre workout post workout stuff like that... THANKS!!?

0 Likes
Alex23
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 104

Hey, Joel!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

No problem, we've got some articles that can help!

There's lots more articles available that can help - I'd recommend checking them out right over here!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Fadiyah_Sameh
8 0 0

Hello Joel,

It’s very important in a business to know your target audience for you to promote and get your customers connecting to your online site directly. It is also a great move when you wisely know how to reach them out. The more contacts you make with them, the better your chance to invite them. So, careful evaluation with your target audience is very essential in business like yours.

To give you glimpse about a successful audience targeting, you may click this link

In line with this, you may utilize our Shopify App. This will help you offer a personalized experience for your shoppers.With this, you can help visitors find the right products for them. Most of all, this plugin may boostsales up to 15%.

Hope this would help you. Thanks.

0 Likes
Akanksha
Excursionist
42 0 6

Hey Joel,

This article might help you in identifying the ideal audience for you.

Akanksha 

https://goo.gl/iyAqha
0 Likes