Temporary Tattoos, How to Target?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I have a Temporary Tattoo Store and I put out a couple of Facebook ads that got about 1k link clicks but no sales.

I put interests as "Temporary Tattoos" and "Body Art", but I have yet to make a sale.

I think I'm having a hard time finding the right keywords to find my target audience.

Any suggestions?

My Store: sabertoothstickers.com

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

What should I focus on to get my couple first sales? IK the products can work but I need stronger targeting for my ads.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
47 0 13

Hey,

Targeting users where? social media platform or Google?

car vacuum cleaner | car care products | car detailing products | Car Polishing Machine | car care India | car polish
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

I'd think festival goers, music events, child events etc. Anything that is short lived and people want to change their looks during that time. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Oh I love temp tattoos. My sister loves it and after all the pain and money it took me to get rid of some of the permanent tats that I had it's a cool way to wear tattoos especially if you are impatient. I never tried temp tattoos I always went for the real thing. I have had a lot of tattoos done. I mean I have 2 sleeves and whole set of tattoos all over my body. Some of them have been really stupid. I got them while I was drunk. SO as I got older I regretted some of the tattoos that I had. I started looking for a clinic that would do laser removal for me. I have done some of my research and after a while settled on a clinic about 30 mins away from my home. I will link their website below. I set up an appointment and after about 5 to 6 procedures I got rid of some of the ugliest tattoos in the history (at least on my body) So yeah when my sister said she wanted a tattoo I made her get a temp first. She is a fan ever since haha

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You can check the clinic here: https://www.cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com/procedures/tattoo-removal-bellevue-kirkland-seattle/

0 Likes