The 26-Point Checklist to Prepare Your Store for Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
54 0 10

Black Friday and Cyber Monday are tremendous opportunities for your ecommerce business to make money. In fact, according to Adobe, U.S. consumers spent a record-breaking $2.4 billion on Black Friday last year. But that record won’t last long; according to TechRadar, Black Friday 2015 is projected to be the biggest day of spending on the internet — ever. It's no wonder more and more store owners participate every year.

Running a successful Black Friday sale can cause a lot of stress for many store owners as they prepare their business for a massive influx of traffic and sales. I wrote this post specifically to help make it easier for you and ensure this year's holiday is a profitable one for your business.

Read more on the Shopify blog here.

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 1

Get The Celebrity Look for Less

Black Friday Big Sale Now on The Celebrity Fashion

All order get 10% Discount + Free Delivery to all over UK

We Give Affordbale Price Clothing For Womens,Girls,Kids,Childern & Plus size Ladies

So Get is before its Sold Out 

www.thecelebrityfashion.com

if you more help then conatact us, We are open for 24/7 help.

We are here to help you.

0 Likes
3 0 0

yes it,s difficult to owner, but they have benefit from black friday, click here to our site

don,t skip anything until tomorrow,
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

ya, it's difficult to owner , but they have benefit from this

don,t skip anything until tomorrow,
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

nice post, good writing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
95 0 9

I would recommend, everyone to take a few seconds to read this article, I think it hits a lot of good points, as I see many customers unsure of how to proceed with their businesses during Christmas and other holidays. This will help you guys get a good understanding of how to tackle holiday sales. 

Gilco Digital

Shopify Experts

Shopify Experts | www.gilcodigital.com | gilcodigital@gmail.com
0 Likes