The best time to post on Instagram is...

Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 2

And to clear it up further.

I feel you have taken this on a personal level, which I do understand. However, had it been someone else who had posted this they would have got the same response. It's not you. It's the lack of answers / information in the original post that creates suspiscion / more questions. 

As mentioned:

• I have nothing against you or your insights personally. 
  • People are too easily lead, which is why we need to explain
  • When writing something, at least answer the questions like, HOW and WHY?
  • Startups still need to know that they have got to put some effort in, trying their own ideas / strategies.

Thought I would clear this up once and for all. 

0 Likes
Explorer
128 0 17

Hey Ant,

Honestly, you've trolled numerous posts of mine and others all while offering nothing of value to any one and staying anonymous. Show us some of your sources, you claim to be an expert, I've answered HOW and WHY, now you answer.

I've been open, honest, proved my points and given a lot of people a lot of valuable information and great ways to start social media without going in blind.

Scott Luscombe
www.makemyownproduct.com
scott@makemyownproduct.com
905-550-5023

Scott Luscombe www.thinksl.com scott@thinksl.com 905-550-5023
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 2

Okay, so I attempted to put this to rest now as it's simply a waste of time. You don't get the point I am putting across so I may aswell attempt to get blood from a stone. It is obviously not in your immature nature to let such thing go. I have already said it is not a personal dig. Your other posts started the same which is why I also commented on those. If I remember correctly it was your 5 points one? 

I have not once claimed I am an expert and therefore do not need to prove I am. To you, I am just another average Joe, it really doesn't matter. Twisting words is a manipulating technique, which unfortunately shows your immaturity again and that you are also very frustrated. You tried the same with Kate, but she gave up long ago. Maybe she realised you were a lost cause. I however had some hope in that I could get you to understand what was wrong with your original post. 

Please just remember, next time, give some backgroud information on how and why, in the opening post

I will no longer be posting. Please post your reply as I know you wish to have the last say...   

I wish you great success in the future.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
186 0 31

My views on timings for posts on Instagram

Once you start interacting with your audience, you’ll start noticing when the comments and responses to your posts are flowing in. This will give you a fair idea of when your target group is online. Zero in on this time span and create/schedule your posts at this hour. 

For a long time now, Instagram’s algorithms stopped showing posts chronologically. Now the top posts are always the ones with more engagement, the ones Instagram thinks you’re more likely to be interested in. 

If you post at a time when you’re followers are online most, you’re likely to get instant likes and comments, which, within an hour’s time will push your post to the top of the feed. The key here is to engage quickly. Swift engagement will increase your engagement even further.

PRO TIPS:

• Weekdays see better engagement than weekends. Most people are too busy doing other things than staying online on weekends. You’ll get more hits on the weekdays.
  • On weekdays, post during off-work hours. Most people are online during the hour following their last work hour. Gauge your audience. Do most of them have 9 to 5 jobs? Then they’ll most likely be online during the 5-7 slot. They are also most likely to be online during the hours before work. 
  • Avoid posting late into the night. Not very many users are active at this time. Unless, of course, you are specifically catering to an audience in an different time zone than yours. For that, you have to revolve your strategy around your customers’ time zone. 
  • Find out when your followers are most active and what demographic those followers fall into, through Instagram InsightsInstagram Insights is a feature available only on Instagram Business profiles, that provide you with more information on who your followers are, when they are online and what they are engaging with. All you have to do is go to your profile and click on the bar sign on the top right. It also gives you post-specific insights.

It's not always possible to be available for social media posting as per audience needs. So you can schedule your postings through OrangeTwig.

Karan

Karan Jassar
Founder, https://Socioh.com
Make great ads for Free.
See demo with your store: https://socioh.com/demo?src=sig
Learn about ads here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sellersuccess/?src=sig
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

It seems a bit generic to post just in those times some of my best sales and conversions have been on mondays. To make internet sales you have to have a product people like and is reasonably priced. I get the most sales for all my products when I launch new products, and have big numbers in individual sales when I offer free products when they buy over a dollar amount. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I would also like to add we are in the top 14% of traffic on Shopify and some of are products are in the top for views for products on Shopify. I believe in influencers not adds......

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

@ Devon thanks for sharing that info. I am interested in finding out which you use for your email pop up ?

visit http://plussizeappeal.com for all your plus size clothing and lingerie needs.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Sorry to jump in here but I'm just a bit baffled as to which method is best to attract customers to my website.  We sell babies and childrens clothing but sales are slow and we're not sure how to market our website and products correctly (on a budget).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

But are you using any other form of marketing which may influence your site visits? How have you confirmed these visits and spend are down to instagram?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, i would have to highly disagree with this assumption.

Im a viral instagram marketing expert. I recieve between 5000 - 30 000 likes per image, i grow around 1000 followers per day and recieve between 6million to 10 million in post impressions per month. 

These are not the best times to post. There are several time points each day which generate high " tier 1 " traffic.

I run a social media marketing company which comprises of 170 instagram influencers with a total follower count of 100 million + combined followers so trust me when i say, these are not the best times.

Hope you dont feel offended but i just had to reply to this discussion.

1 Like