Time Effective Ways to Drive Traffic and Build Presence

Jason68
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hey all,

I've been getting a bunch of emails about FB ads and how to drive quality traffic to your site.  Would any of you be open to getting on a group zoom call and I can go over a bunch of things that are working in the FB ads space and some of the new changes that FB has implemented?  

If you are let me know and I will post a day and time with a link for a call.  Again this is FREE, I don't charge for things like this.  I love to help any way I can.  If you can't attend the live call because of a time difference I will post a replay of the call.  

I can g oover stuff and we can have a live QNA and I can answer questions!

Tnx,

Jason

0 Likes
Franco_Fonseca
1 0 0

If I understand youyr question, my recommendation is to use Hootsuite. For $228 a year you can submit posts to up to 10, yes TEN accounts at the same time. Of course you need to make sure each post is formatted for to the social media platform, but let me tell you it's the best thing going.

I cannot speak on Google and Facebook ads other than to say I do not understand how they work, I don't think I would ever have the time to learn it and it cost me a ton of money to learn that I shouldn't be doing it at all. Even hiring an 'expert' is risky because I can put an ad up saying I'm an expert...get my point?

Hootsuite has been a blessing for me. I get my content created by some talented folks on Fiverr.com and will continue using the platform. Anything you need, from content to video to whiteboard can be yours for a fraction of the cost anywhere else. Take that content and schedule it into Hootsuite. I schedule 30 days of posts in about 4 hours...to ALL my platforms.

0 Likes
Nina_SwagBytes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for taking out the time to provide guidance.  I am still reading through the suggestions. Thanks again for your help! I really appreciated it.

-Nina

0 Likes
Hugo_Ruiz
Tourist
8 0 1

U Can work on SEO, it has great possibilities

0 Likes
Ida_Stewart
8 0 0

I have run all types of advertisement such as Google ads, FB ads, etc and get the result but  Google ads are best.

0 Likes
Debra_B_
1 0 0

You have a fun, hip website. But I noticed that your site doesn't have a Contact Us page. Maybe that would help with traffic. I personally wouldn't buy from a site that doesn't have an address or phone number.

0 Likes
Jason27
Shopify Partner
61 0 20

Hi, you can try using SEO Images All-in-One app to increase the number of keywords for your site. It has an AI feature that looks at your images and renames them automatically to improve your SEO ranking scores. Great tool for boosting organic traffic. https://apps.shopify.com/seo-imager-all-in-one

0 Likes
Erik_Mcbride1
10 0 0

SEO is the perfect solution for you. It will not kill your time.

0 Likes
Penny4
2 0 0

Have you thought about building your brand through magazines? It's amazing the amount of traffic they can bring and how effective they are with an ROI as much as 4.

You can also then advertise on your site "as seen on .... magazine"

I'm not sure if you are allowed to post links here, but message back and I'll give you a link to some great cost effective magazines and some tips on which to advertise on.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Ronnie_Gregory
9 0 0

We all know that time is very important. But if you want to start your business, of course, you have to invest your time. From my experience, if you Do Best SEO for your store and get good rank in google then you can get good result and sales.

0 Likes