Tools to Track Instagram Contests

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

My store has been open for 4 months and I want to start running Instagram contests to increase followers and engagement.  I feel like this should be a simple solution as everyone is running contests, but it's not clear to me how you track the participate results.  For example, I want to run a basic giveaway contest where the rules are to follow my account and tag 3 friends.  Can someone please advise what the best tools are for tracking the results and determining the winner?  I've reviewed tools like Iconosquare, Hootsuite Campaigns, and Wishpond, however they all have around a $50/month charge.  Currently I'm only planning to run a contest once every 2 to 3 months so it's not worth that monthly cost.  

I would very much appreciate if anyone can give me some pointers around what's the best way to track the contest results for free or at a much lower cost!

Thanks! Susan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Dear Susan,

I known famous  software that many marketer use, it  can drive viewers traffic from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, and most of other web sites.

See more here

[url=http://jcbspro.net/]Victor Nguyen[/url]
0 Likes