Top strategies to increase organic traffic to your online store

1 0 0

Can you share more about "Remarketing"...? Thats an interesting point that we are currently unaware of.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Nowadays push notifications are being used as marketing channel to be able to have your audiences re-visit your website so there are tons of push notifications services being offered today. One of them is Push Notifications for Web Browsers | ZetPush and i must say that this platform is doing pretty good job when it comes to push notification services. great features, precise, timely and user friendly. Once you go to ZetPush they will provide step by step tutorial on how this will work. So if you want to learn more about ZetPush feel free to visit their website today. Push Notifications for Web Browsers | ZetPush

0 Likes
3 0 0

For lots of tools, I use this Sumo on my webpage, see it here: www.brightbluehealthcare.com  . It does live chat, web push, data collection, email marketing/targeting, Facebook Twitter Social Media share buttons, site heat maps, welcome popups, you name it, I’d bet it’s on there.

Also, take a look at Sales IQ that I have used before.

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 5

Haha good point Geoff G, once again a post has been swapmed by shopify partners and sales reps for app companies but very few of them actually read the headline asking "Top strategies to increase organic traffic to your online store". All of them just blindly rushing in to promote their product.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

I am not getting much traffic on my website after running facebook ads. Can anyone help me how to improve traffic conversion.

0 Likes

Hi Vincent,

Google organic is the great way of acuiring the traffic from us. The product match the search engines, so when people are looking for the solution they search Google or other search engine system. The great strategy with SEO is about running Google Adwords to find out the keywrods that "convert" into sales. After that invest the time in building the content to target those keywords.

With producing the content be aware that it's the time consuming and need to have the huge patience to see the result.

Each landing page (product page) must target to the specific keyword. So it'd good to build pages with the Shopify page builder for home, product, collection and blog pages. 

I'm on the rush, so will give more insights with that.

Cheers,

Tony

PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store. #1 in Page Builder, #15 in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
Tourist
42 0 2

As Shopify also talk about organic/low-cost traffic, I care more about quality traffic.

Let's imagine, you spend 1 months and get 10000 visitors with $100, but get only 1 sale. So it takes you 1 month and $100 for ONE SALE!? It is a big waste of time and money. Especially, to get constant organic traffic, we need to spend a huge amount of time.

I just came across this article, which really fit my concern about low-cost but high-quality traffic

How to drive quality traffic to Shopify store with low cost

It is mainly related to building useful content with a little bit technique for setting up distribute channel which may take time and a little bit money, but I think it worths

Brand assistance @ DRT.com
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 9

Traffic is the Lifeblood of any online Business. If it is the organic traffic then it is the fruit everyone is aiming for in the tree.

Some ideas that you can turn into strategy depending on your product or service:

1- Know who are you are addressing, or for who are you writing this content to start optimizing what kind of keywords will they use.

2- Keywords, Keywords
Search for new keywords
No short specific keywords? No problem. Start working on long tail keywords. 

3- Content is your number one weapon which you are competing within SEO when you talk about organic traffic, so give it more attention.

4- Create higher engagement

5-  Optimise your content/campaigns by A/B testing

6- Track the best content that works for you the best

7- Build awareness about your product/service

8- Be educative, make educative content away from the business. Content that has interesting facts about the product or the service you are providing 

0 Likes
Excursionist
73 0 8

Hey there, 

Check out this post on how to hack your Shopify store's organic growth: http://gopollen.com/shopify-seo-hack-organic-search-traffic/

Like the others have said, keywords and blogging are going to be crucial to getting your site to rank higher in search engines. Take advantage of the Shopify App Store and use some of the SEO apps available too. The really popular apps make SEO management simple and easy to do. 

Put your Facebook Ads on Autopilot - http://gopollen.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
42 0 6

As far as organic traffic is concerned, Content is the way to go. It helps with SEO as well as keeping your audience coming to your website for more. Not just that, you can then use this content to get traffic from social media as well. Believe it or not, social media continues to be one of the best sources of referral traffic. 

I know as online sellers, there is barely time for anything other than selling. But, if you take out about an hour every week to just jot down what you already know about your niche, it can go a long way in buildong content. During my research for tips on selling more, I went through over 100s of Shopify sites. And I saw that so many of them had a blog, but that space was mostly to announce new products. New arrivals should just be one of the posts and not all that there is. 

In social media, Instagram can really help. I feel Instagram and Pinterest are the most suited platforms for online sellers. Image rules! Not just that, it drives the most engaged traffic to websites. People who come via Instagram stay on the website for longer. 

To grow on Instagram, you need the right hashtags and stunning images. It's not just about adding the most popular hashtags. That'll most probably result in Instagram shadowbanning your posts. What'll help is if you have a combination of high volume and niche hashtags. Now I know you're all busy and coming up with hashtags would probably not even make it to your list of to-dos. That's why I think you should try OrangeTwig's Hashtag Research tool. You can get a list of targeted hashtags just at the click of button. And it's Instagram approved. Learn more about the tool here: Hashtag Research

Get started for FREE from here: OrangeTwig 

And since we're on the topic of content, here's an article that has over 40 content ideas for your social channels: 47 content ideas 

https://goo.gl/iyAqha
0 Likes