Top strategies to increase organic traffic to your online store

Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Vincent,

Shopify app store is a place where lots of people all over the world come and shop for their e-commerce stores.

You can run retargeting ads by Adroll, that sets the remarketing on and it can bring back people to your store.

At the same time,why don't you get a mobile app for your store?

Presence of a mobile app will boost your reputation and it increases customer retention as well

Conversion rates are 3x more with a mobile app than with mobile web and building a Shopify app has become so easy with Vajro.
Check out this website, www.vajro.com .

0 Likes
10 0 0
Hey!
As many here have stated, both organic and paid traffic are beneficial for sales, turnarounds, conversion rates etc. But the key here is not only to have a proper SEO indexing in popular search engines but to leverage the paid traffic on the organic and vice versa. Ultimately your goal is to generate the highest efficiency techniques to capitalize on the abundance of users that are high quality, invested in your brand and ENJOY your site. Your best bet is to opt for laser targeted audiences through traffic venders that know your niche. I have quite a few suggestions and offers for you to stimulate growth in your sales and profits. Contact me @ shakedforeshop1@gmail.com
0 Likes
10 0 0

As many here have stated, both organic and paid traffic are beneficial for sales, turnarounds, conversion rates etc. But the key here is not only to have a proper SEO indexing in popular search engines but to leverage the paid traffic on the organic and vice versa. Ultimately your goal is to generate the highest efficiency techniques to capitalize on the abundance of users that are high quality, invested in your brand and ENJOY your site. Your best bet is to opt for laser targeted audiences through traffic venders that know your niche. I have quite a few suggestions and offers for you to stimulate growth in your sales and profits. Contact me @ shakedforeshop1@gmail.com
0 Likes