Tracking conversions from multiple sources

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm running ads in mutiple places - AdWords, Facebook, Email campaigns, some banner ads through taboola and Outbrain, and keeping track of everything is already a mess. I need to have multiple tracking pixels and get reports from multiple places to see the bigger picture.

Can anyone recommend any solution that would allow me to kind of integrate everything in one place? I've tried some more advanced setups with Google Analytics, but they're difficult to manage and tough to get any actionable insights from easily.

Ideally I'd like to see which products/category sells best on which campaigns on which platform,

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Tracking conversions is not easy but you can do it. If you have not already done so, you need to make sure you have UTMs setup for all ad accounts you are running ads from and sending traffic to your site. Then you can look at your source/medium and campaigns in Google Analytics to see what is converting.

Outside of going into each ad platform and looking in there... Google Analytics is the easiest place to see everything. However, Google Analytics won't be perfect nor show the same results as each ad platform as the ad platforms will measure success with something called last touch and view-through conversions. Google Analytics will just look at last touch for a conversion.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like