Traffic Help!!!!!

Fassion_ME
3 0 1

Hi everyone

I have a womens online boutique.I feel like I have tried several avenues to generate traffic. Reddit, instagram, pinterest and facebook. Pinterest was where I was getting the most traffic until they  changed their news feed. I was getting traffic from my first blog from reddit and after I tried to another other blogs in barely getting and addition traffic. I have 9k followers and only getting about 8 clicks a day with no sales. I feel like I have tried many different avenues but nothing is clicking

Please Help

fassionme.com 

Instagram: fassionmeclothing

0 Likes
Ciarán_H
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
156 0 18

Hey there,

My name is Ciarán, I'm a Shopify Support Guru.

So first, take a look at this guide - https://www.shopify.com/guides/make-your-first-ecommerce-sale its full of awesome marketing ideas.

If you have a customer base already, look at apps like Mailchimp to send out newsletters to previous customers and potential customers to get them to your site. (apps like Privy can help you build that customer base and collect emails)

Apps like Kit—Shopify App Store Digital Marketing Expert and Retargeting on Autopilot by Shoelace can help create Adverts on your behalf. Very powerful apps.

Also look at our blog section that has some really useful tips for driving traffic to your store. Some of my favourites and ones you might find useful are:

Take a look at your successful Reddit post and see what you can replicate and see if you can create another popular post to drive people to your site.

Have you done much SEO or search engine optimization is key. Google loves content and you can be providing that through your blog, I always recommend checking out our video series on SEO for more tips on how to truly fine tune your store to appear higher in google. Seo 101

Keep at it and good luck

All the best,

Ciarán H | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com