Traffic but no conversions

Highlighted
Tourist
1 0 0

If anyone can direct me to a a company that can help get my site conversions that would be great.  I have spent money on Adwords, facebook ads, instagram with no success.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 0 0

Hi Duranga,

We have just created a free checklist that can help you optimize your shop to increase the conversion rate. Although it's not officially published now, you can give it a try and let us know your feedback so we can improve it and other shops can benefit from it.

You can also use our Ecommerce Optimization Service to have us take care of your website. Just drop us an email to contact@shopinet.xyz with your website details and we will start analyzing it.

A Shopify agency that helps build, promote, and expand e-commerce businesses.
0 Likes
Excursionist
30 0 6

Hi Duranga,

Please feel free to reach out. Targeting the proper audience for your FB, IG and Google campaigns takes time to understand. Send your website, social media accounts and a brief message in the contact form on our site and we will touch base soon to see if we can help. 

www.mybrandboost.com

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
102 0 15

Sounds like it might not be your site, more likely your ad's...

Alasdair

Ocean One SEO - Transforming Businesses - 1 to 1 Online Consulting Services Available. Check out the website for details.
0 Likes