Traffic but no sales

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey guys,

I have gotten 449 sessions in my first two weeks but no sales with running FB Ads. Any tips on how to convert this into sales?

Here is my site- prozonefit.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1582 95 222

Dear CodyS29,

Hope following suggestion will help you

1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile

2. Do re marketing in FB Ads

3. Run your ads at least 1 month ($5/day) then go for conclusion

4. If you have email id (lead ads) then go for email marketing. 

5. Do A/B testing

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there,

you might be running the traffic campaign which only does the job of converting the cold audience to warm audience.
You will have to setup a conversion campaign parallely where you can re-target your website visitors for making purchases using the custom audiences.
Another thing that could hamper the results is your audience research, analyse your audience very deeply before targeting them.
Hope we could be of your help.

Thanks

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

You can try to send push messages to those visitors (who visit your store but do not make orders). Try to send push notifications will help you get your customer back to store and then use coupon code to encourage them to make orders.

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

how can i do all that

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@EmmaWilson wrote:

You can try to send push messages to those visitors (who visit your store but do not make orders). Try to send push notifications will help you get your customer back to store and then use coupon code to encourage them to make orders.

How can i do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@AsthaUpadhyay wrote:

Hey there,

you might be running the traffic campaign which only does the job of converting the cold audience to warm audience.
You will have to setup a conversion campaign parallely where you can re-target your website visitors for making purchases using the custom audiences.
Another thing that could hamper the results is your audience research, analyse your audience very deeply before targeting them.
Hope we could be of your help.

Thanks

How can i do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 36 64

Hi @CodyS29,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations on getting your store set up!

You've done a great job, but I do have a few minor suggestions that are common issues with new stores:

1. You've got a very good core mission idea: to help your customers feel confident and look their best. However, you've only given that mission statement a small space at the bottom of your homepage -

20-06-iadrn-tdj5c

Perhaps you could consider giving this more space, either in a Main Menu link or as a section on your storefront.

Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

2. You could consider organizing your products into easily navigable collections and menus:

20-06-nguta-wanat

Here's a video on how to add a product and then place it in a collection: https://screenshot.click/09-34-k7c1g-nvi85.mp4. And here is how you link your collections to your menu for your customers to see, and how you can create nested or drop-down menus: https://screenshot.click/09-47-wezrs-8dczi.mp4. 

3. You're also looking to create trust in your customer, so it might be worth taking every opportunity to have a conversation with them. For example, your Contact Page doesn't have any content in it:

20-06-6eox1-tfyta

You could give your customer a sense of how available you are to answer their questions, and you could also link to another page for your FAQs to pre-empt any questions they may have. Here's more on how to create a Frequently Asked Questions page.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

There are lots of Push Notification apps, try one app to help you get more sales.

If you do not want to install many apps, try this tool that can have you send push notifications and create coupon as well

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
271 12 21

Hi @CodyS29 

I found these advices of MansioneCom, and I think you should consider about them: 

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
4. All of the social media icons in the footer are broken. Add the correct social media accounts as it will help to increase the traffic
5. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer so that it will be available in all pages.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

This article would be useful for you: How to Increase Conversion Rate for Shopify Store?

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes