Traffic but not a single sale!

Highlighted
4 0 0

My store have been on for 6 months, i get traffic but not a single sale. Please advise/ help me. I dont want to give up yet.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
508 62 121

Hey, @cyfashion20 

I'd be happy to offer up some feedback on your store. Could you provide me with the .myshopify.com URL so that I can take a look?

Cheers!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Sure, its c-yfashion.2.myshopify.com 

Thank you.

@Dirk wrote:

Hey, @cyfashion20 

I'd be happy to offer up some feedback on your store. Could you provide me with the .myshopify.com URL so that I can take a look?

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Dirk, thank you for replying this is my website www.cyfashion.biz

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, your store has a great collection with many items. There are many suggestions to continuously improve the website and drive traffic. Online traffic helps to promote awareness, but for this type of business customer engagement and initial customers are needed.

If you want to try mail-in marketing to engage some of your US customers with a unique giveaway promotions you may want to check this: https://community.shopify.com/c/Ecommerce-Marketing/Mail-in-Marketing-to-promote-your-brand-FREE-Sam...

Good luck

Hygidots

Hygidots
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
319 13 29

Hi @cyfashion20 

You should optimize your Shopify store as well as product pages, this guide will tell you how to do it.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes