Traffic has not converted

1 0 0
Can anyone check out my site and see why it may not Be converting, i’ve Had about 450/500 visitors so far, and 7/8 to checkout but no sales!

My site isn’t glowingpores.com

Any help is appreciated thank you!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 1 7

When you get traffic but not much sales, the problems may be from some of these :

1. Targeting:

Carefully review the marketing campaigns you have implemented with your store so far and your target audience. Targeting the wrong people is the biggest reason your store gets much traffic but few or no sales.

Take a read at your Google Analytics (if you don't have one then set it up - it's free). Are visitors staying or are you having an insane bounce rate? High bounce rate can indicate that the target audience does not have much interest in your product.

Side note: do make use of retargeting though, since products belong to the health category are not exactly the things people buy without thinking twice.

2. On-site offering

The sale is one of the selling points, so I would make it as easy as possible for visitors to know that information. You can consider using Shopify's Announcement Bar or a Popup like this one to make that information pops on the Homepage, not left it buried in the bottom of the product's description paragraph.

image.png

Be careful not to overdo it and irritate the customers, though.

3. Your store:

• Checkout problems: try buying from yourself and see if there are any technical issues preventing customers to complete a purchase
  • Photo: I would suggest adding some before/after images, real-life images of the product and a video of how to use it.

Hope that helps!

Felicia Nguyen | Content Executive
Eggflow.com - Free-plan Shopify apps for increasing traffic and conversion.
Eggflow Fan page - Like us for our latest content and update.
My Quora page - Ask me anything!
1 Like
Shopify Partner
161 3 21

Hi,

If you are still in need of help, you might want to look for a few of the common conversion killers using a free a Free store analyzer. It will help you to be sure that your website is optimized since we cannot always catch every detail. Additionally, there are often quite a few details going on behind the scenes that we miss, and these details can dramatically affect the effectiveness and purposefulness of your site as well as your advertising budget.

Moreover, Here at AdScale, we recommend always using a system with AT LEAST AI automated processes for cross channel and platform advertising as well as bid and budget automatons. This can make a significant difference in your targeted advertising and improve your conversion rates. 

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help. It will give you a report on how ready your site is to advertise and deliver you actionable fixes as needed.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes