Traffic help

Lexie_Me
3 0 0

Hey guys, I opened the doors to my online baby boutique two weeks ago and I'm having trouble getting visitors. I spent countless hours designing my website for the best user experience and finding the highest quality baby toys and apparel. I had a rather successful opening day but traffic has since dropped off. I invested in Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and reddit ads with little to no return and I'm regularly posting on all 3 channels. I am also working on increasing my instagram followers count. I am currently rewriting all my product descriptions so they are original and more seo friendly. Should I be doing anything differently to make sure my products are being viewed by potential buyers? I have yet to make a sale and am getting nervous that I could be doing more to improve my chances of success. Thanks :)

0 Likes
Asim_Arif
8 0 0

Hi Lexi,

Wow - your collection for kids are really amazing and has a huge selling potential provided you stay consistent about your right marketing strategies..

In order to increase sale, beside social media platforms, you should also try Push Notifications to re engagement your visitors. Via this service, you can bring your customers back to your website who have left or may be forgotten your store.

Like you said you are already buying visitors from Social Media and paying them for every visitor, then I think you should get the maximum juice out of those visitors because after all you paid Social Media Platforms for for every visitor. But on the other side you also need to be loyal with the visitor.

What I would recommend you is to use Push Notificaiton Service and keep them informed whenever you have new arrivals, latest promotions/discounts, new content or any up coming event. 

The greatest thing about Push Notification is that no matter whether your visitors are on your website or not, they will definitely view your Push Notification because these messages are appeared right on their Computer/Android screens.

Please see the attached image how your subscribers are gonna receive your sent message on Real Time right. That's how you bring your subscribers back to your website and turn them into valuable customers.

I'm sure this will help you in incresing your revenue.

Thank you!

https://www.sendmsgs.com
0 Likes
Uri3
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hey Lexie,

Investing in your store is a great idea. If you have a premium experience and a premium product, getting traffic will be your only hurdle to making the sale. Making things even more complicated, you'll need qualified traffic. This can easily be done with Facebook ads with the right guidance. 

I have much experience working within the 'Moms' and 'Toys' segment. If you would like to discuss how I can assisst you in any way, please feel free to reach out to me via email - UriWeinber@Gmail.com

Looking forward to our discovery,

Cheers,

UW.

0 Likes
kevin_peterson
2 0 0

Hi lexi you can't get traffic because your site need SEO. SEO is the best part of key to drive huge traffic. By the way you want more traffic, follow this step for your website  get huge traffic.

1.Blog Commenting

2. Forum posting

3. Web 2.0

4.Social Bookmarking.

5. Link Building

6. Press Relase

7. Article Submission

Lexi do this step Perfectly and carefully and see the result what hapening.

Click Here If You interested to know how to increase website traffic 

Kevin Peterson
0 Likes
kevin_peterson
2 0 0

Hi lexi you can't get traffic because your site need SEO. SEO is the best part of key to drive huge traffic. By the way you want more traffic, follow this step for your website  get huge traffic.

1.Blog Commenting

2. Forum posting

3. Web 2.0

4.Social Bookmarking.

5. Link Building

6. Press Relase

7. Article Submission

Lexi do this step Perfectly and carefully and see the result what hapening.

Click Here If You interested to know how to increase website traffic 

Kevin Peterson
0 Likes
Rock_Paper_Copy
Shopify Partner
1021 0 110

Hi Lexie! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

Well done on making your dreams come true :) You are definitely doing all the right things - and the results will shortly follow. Have you considered joining relevant [mum & baby] discussion forums and online boards? Make sure to be an active member of these [but don't join to pitch], and be helpful - answers the questions posted by other mums and build your credibility and authority within the niche. The customers will soon associate your brand name as a go to destination for any of their baby products. 

Make sure to capture email addresses of all visitors coming to your website [use a free app like SumoMe], and then send regular newsletters with offers and news. Newsletters are powerful and can bring plenty of revenue. 

Blog regularly to show authority within your niche - create articles on the topics that are of interest to your target customer.

Team up with an Influencer to promote your products on their profile to their followers [make sure to pick the Influencer with the same follower base as yourself]. This can be done either on Instagram or Twitter.

That's just few ideas from the top of my head. If you would like to learn more how to promote your business organically, please book your business consultation with an expert!

Maggie Tuczapska

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.com

Book your consultation with Online Business Analyst

http://www.rockpapercopy.com

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Daniel_Carnett1
Tourist
21 0 3

Hi Lexie,

What you have is a great store, but you're going in all directions when it comes to digital marketing. 

FIRST- you need to define your target market. WHO is going to buy from you. Age? Gender? Location? Income level? Go IN-DEPTH.

SECOND- you need to focus on one marketing channel and don't go and spend $25 on FB and $25 on Insta and $25 on Reddit and expect a return. It won't work like that. These ad platforms can all be used effectively AFTER you develop the right technique. Don't jump right in and after two days give up. It's a process and it's something you work towards slowly. 

THIRD- be consistent. I use the $5/day Facebook ad method and that allows me to gauge interest for extremely cheap and scale up the ads from there after about a week. Then I circle back and do the same thing for different products.

It's a process. A hard, but rewarding process.

Shoot me an email if you'd like to connect: daniel@haconut.com

Pravya_Pravin
Excursionist
48 0 9

Hi Lexie,

I agree with Asim. Web push is one amazing way to engage users and direct them back to your site. And the best part is that web push can be sent even when the user is not on your website. Web push can be sent on desktop, mobile and on tab making is easier to reach the users no matter what decive they use. You can remind users about abandoned carts, give alerts for upcoming sale etc. 

You can check out this case study on koovs to see how web push increased cart value and increase loyal customers to get a better idea.

pravya@datability.co
0 Likes
SEO_Doctor
Explorer
221 0 15

Hello Lexie, Grace From SEO Doctor Here

So basicall i would say you doing great by adding descriptions to your products and making them more unique and SEO friendly is a step in the right direction. But whiles doing that you should ensure to have the keyword (Product/collection) In both the title and description.

I also took a look at your website and you have a number of On-Page seo issues you need to look into and get fixed. Before doing work Off-Page or building back links you should get your On-Page SEO right. You can send me a quick email at ian@seodoctorapp.com and we can schedule a call and discuss into detail some more tips and strategies to double your traffic and conversion

SEO Doctor App (https://apps.shopify.com/kudobuzz-seo)
0 Likes
Bill_Vickers
Shopify Partner
28 0 0

Hey there. I love your site. Have you considered using single-use discount codes to convert shoppers into buyers? If so, we'd be happy to publish your discount codes on our site for free. Our target audience is families with kids K-12 so it would be a perfect fit. Seriously, no fees or commissions. we just want to help. Good luck!

0 Likes