Trafic and add to cart but no sell

Vincent-tieng1
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hello guys,

I correct my problem with my facebook ads, and now I have 150 visitors a day, but they are not converting.
I had 8 add to cart, 5 start the payment process. I would like to get your feedback on my store (it is in french). Could someone tell me what does he think ?

Do you know what I can do to optimize my store ? I also have some american customer (my store is in french).

Do you think I need to translate my store ?

Thank you guys

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1244 111 310

It could be your audience targeting. Also Facebook is generally harder to sell on than Adwords, in my experience. I like Facebook for retargeting, but Adwords and affiliate marketing for cold traffic.

I would also focus on either French or English until you get 1 campaign/channel generating positive ROI, then you can broaden and work on the next campaign.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes