Trouble installing Facebook pixel

mjtb
4 0 0

When I try to install the Facebook pixel in my Shopify preferences, it has me click on "Set up Facebook" (which I already have done). When I click it, it takes me to Shopify's Sales Channels/Facebook/Set Up Facebook Marketing/Ad Account. It shows my personal Facebook account with a "Connect" button. When I click "Connect," it says "This ad account needs to be added to the selected Business Manager to continue." When I click on "Add Account to Connect" it says "You can’t use this feature in Business Manager until you verify the email you entered when creating this business account. If you didn’t receive a verification email, you can request a new one in Business Settings under Business Info." I already did verify, and in my Business Info settings it says "Verified." Can you tell me what's going on? Thank you!

0 Likes

I suggest you contact Shopify support. It sounds like you are doing the steps correctly. We have done many of such setups for our Facebook Ads clients, and have found the channel to be VERY buggy.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes