UK based female instagram influencers

Highlighted
Excursionist
41 0 7

Hi all,

Has anyone had any success finding these? Particular for females ages 16 - 25. I have come across influencers who have had press coverage but no doubt the costs involved will be astronomical.

I have also spoke with companies like Revluence and Popular Pays however these seem focussed towards the USA market.

Any help would be appreciated :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes. Here's my golden tip. Unless you've got an astronomical budget forget about social influeners agencies. They take a large fee and the influencer pricing is sky high.

Either do it yourself or pay someone to do it, create a target list in Google Sheets by going and searching through Instagram and recording the best possible influencers that fit your brand.

Find more than you need. For example if you need 10, find and record 50. If you need 100, find 500 etc etc.

Many influencers will have their email address is their bio, especially if they are open for collaborations. This is the best way to contact the influencers and do it with a personal touch, not a mass email - that's silly. Many will ask for a fee, but if your product is of value they may waive the fee for more product. 

Rinse & repeat.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
41 0 7

Hi RB,

Many thanks for your reply.

As we are a startup, we don't have a massive budget, thus it looks like we will need to dive into instagram ourselves! :)

0 Likes