URL is not on Google Coverage Duplicate Coverage Duplicate, submitted URL not selected as canonical

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there. 

This is my last resort so I hope someone is able to help, even though I saw a post with zero replies, having the same issue.

A little background. The 8th of May we migrated to Shopify Plus from a home build shopping system. The transition was very good and super smooth. 

Since we have around 1500 SKUs (sell wines) we have decided to implement a filter, using BoostCommerce Product Filter & Search, which I have seen several posts whitelisting as one of the filters that are actually good for SEO.

Long story short, 5 months later, here we are, having major issues with the majority of our collection pages. Everything, and I mean, everything, is in order from a SEO perspective. We have unique texts, titles, meta, schema markup etc. Yet, Google Search Console displays this for a huge bunch of our collections.

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 09.32.06.png

If you have a look at /all and /cognac - there is absolutely no indication that these two pages should be having the same content. 

I am at a loss here. I have had a professional SEO agency on the case, feel that I know quite a lot myself, contacted Shopify Plus support, had developers looking as well. No luck.

Please help! :) 

0 Likes