Unable to connect Facebook business page

1 0 0

I'm also having trouble connecting my Facebook page to Shopify. It was connected previously and then disconnected for whatever reason. Now when I try to connect it, it says I have no pages to connect. I manage a few pages on Facebook, not sure why it won't let me connect now. 

0 Likes
11 0 0

I have been having the same problem for over a month now. I had changed my @username for my facebook and instagram, and now shopify won't recognise that I am the owner and admin of my page. I own 3 facebook pages under my facebook account. The one I need to connect is not recognised. The other 2 pages I have work. The one I need, used to be connected but reconnecting it no longer works. I can click on it, when I am initially prompted to log into my personal facebook account, it is not greyed out. But when I select only that page it says that I am not the owner or admin of the page. If I select all 3 of my pages then only 2 appear in the drop down menu. Not the one I need.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Use incognito window -- that did it for me.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Tried but didn't work.

0 Likes
4 0 0
Did you follow these steps starting from the top bullet points? In incognito window?
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/facebook-sales-channel/requirements

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
0 Likes
5 0 0

I did yes. I even created a new page to test and the connection worked.

Problem is I can't connect an existing page...

0 Likes
4 0 0
Interesting…Contact FB and see what’s going on. (I emailed Shopify support and they gave me few suggestions one of them being the incognito window, but also told me that it’s on FB’s end)

0 Likes
11 0 0
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/Facebook-sales-chanel-not-connecting-to-my-shopify/m-p/...

Check out my discussion above. This worked for me. You may be having the same issue and i tried everything
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

The same thing happen to me today, without reason the Facebook have been disconnect from shopify and then when im trying to reconnect, it's told me there is no page found, if i have no page i can create one. But of course i've got one and it was working fine before. I have try to follow your tutorial but isnt working for me, anyone else got the problem ? It's havebeen solved ?

0 Likes
4 0 0
Yes it was resolved for me using incognito mode in browser.
0 Likes