Unable to connect Facebook business page

Highlighted
1 0 3

I've figured it out after some trial and error. 

Go to business settings -> Accounts -> Pages

Select the page 

Select the admin person linked to the account

UNCHECK manage jobs and view earnings insights

CHECK ON admin access manage page

I had all options checked and this was confusing it and giving me an access right of Custom instead of Admin. 

If you uncheck the two items above, it will set you as page admin and you'll be able to connect to your page via Shopify.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm unable to connect my Facebook page to Shopify.

When I click on the page, go to accept the terms. it says that I'm not logged in, but there's nothing to log me in... the window is blank and greyed out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm having trouble connecting to my Facebook Shop to Shopify. It allows me to select the page. But when the terms pop up it ask for sign in. I sign in and the page just stops and nothing happens.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

**bleep**, this actually worked for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

@MandaQoP wrote:

Select the page 

I had all options checked and this was confusing it and giving me an access right of Custom instead of Admin. 

If you uncheck the two items above, it will set you as page admin and you'll be able to connect to your page via Shopify.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I disconnected and reconnected FB from the iOS app and it worked!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Unbelievable, this actually worked for me. Infact, I already had admin access turned ON, I had to turn manage Jobs/Insights Off for Shopify to recognize / list my page.  Thanks a ton buddy, and its a really crazy bug for which you found a workaround.

@MandaQoP wrote:

Select the page 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I can't connect my Facebook to my shop. I tired to find these business settings to be able to change the manage jobs and view earnings. But .... where is that?

thanks

@jp19online wrote:

Unbelievable, this actually worked for me. Infact, I already had admin access turned ON, I had to turn manage Jobs/Insights Off for Shopify to recognize / list my page.  Thanks a ton buddy, and its a really crazy bug for which you found a workaround.

@MandaQoP wrote:

Select the page 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

@brigittepu50 

1 -  click in the Settings Icon in the right top corner next to the bell

2 - Click in Users

3 - Click in your name

4 - Click on the page that you want to turn it off

Cheers

Screenshot-2019-12-16-at-15.14.47.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I also have the same problem regarding the connection between the Facebook shop to our Shopify account.
Every time I add my account and try to connect my Facebook page, it always says "Not Logged in" after I accept the T&C

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 3 1

I had the 'white window, can't log in while trying to accept terms of conditions' problem with Mozilla.

I've tried on Microsoft Edge, and after clicking "accpt terms" I got the "log in info. When I clicked 'log in' it showed me a error page, something like: facebook does not allow this content to be opened in pop-up window, do you want to open in another window? I clicked yes and was FINALLY able to log in and accept the terms. After that the page froze.

I went back to my shopify (still on the Microsoft Edge), reloaded, it still showed not connected, so I select fb page to connect to and finally it let me connect (an info that it will take 48 hours)

Hope this helps. Sorry if this sounds chaotic, just try to do it in a different browser.

0 Likes