Unable to connect Facebook business page

2 0 0

I have added my Facebook account to my sales channel in my Shopify store and I can see the page listed in the drop down but I can not click it. It is greyed out and I can’t select. I have tried to remove and add and I meet all the Facebook requirements. Anyone have any suggestions? Shopify is taking a long time to figure this out. 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2118 128 271

Hi Pam, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

I took a look and saw you reached out to our support team about this. It is being investigated currently by one of our technical support teams to find out why this could be happening for you. Once they have an update they will be directly in touch with you from the email thread which is already created. 

It is something which needs to be looked at deeper so it is in the right hands!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0
I have the same problem but with mist of my sales channels.
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 5

Hi Nick,

I have the same problem, but difference is, I can select my facebook page, I can click on the "accept terms", but it will always reload the "Facebook Terms & Conditions - Commerce Product Merchant Agreement" page. I cannot seem to click the "accept terms" and move on to the next step. Could you please help me take a look at this problem?

Thank you.

3 Likes
Shopify Partner
28 0 0

Same Issue here. I have already connected the page once, now it says its not connected. I am the admin of my facebook page But when I click to link the page. It just brings up the terms, click ok. Then ask's me to login but it doesn't load anything after that.. The terms box just stays blank?

0 Likes
1 0 0

I just had the same problem... for me it turned out that I had my page unpublished.  (I fixed this in the settings)  Now I'm having the problem where the accept terms button under the "accept terms and conditions" popup isn't responding!  I hope the page publishing option helps! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
28 0 0

Plus my page is already published so i can't see why its not working.

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 0

Any update on this?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
28 0 0

@imdrew12 wrote:

Any update on this?

Hi, I got mine connected eventually.

But If anyone else is having the same issues,

Make sure you are the Admin of the page you are trying to connect,

Make sure you page is published, & make sure your page template is set-up as a shop or

a business page in the settings. I had to contact support in the end,

& they were able to Connect the page on their end. Suggest doing the same to anyone facing this issue.

ElysiumFields

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 5

I'm the admin, and published, and already set as business for both instagram and facebook. But I still can't connect it.

Where do you contact support? on shopify? or facebook?

2 Likes