Unable to connect Facebook business page

Shopify Partner
28 0 1

Contact them @ the shopify support..

Took a couple of days, but they managed to get it sorted for me.

@vheecious wrote:

I'm the admin, and published, and already set as business for both instagram and facebook. But I still can't connect it.

Where do you contact support? on shopify? or facebook?

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 6

Okay.. will try.. thank you.

@ElysiumFields wrote:

Contact them @ the shopify support..

Took a couple of days, but they managed to get it sorted for me.

@vheecious wrote:

I'm the admin, and published, and already set as business for both instagram and facebook. But I still can't connect it.

Where do you contact support? on shopify? or facebook?

0 Likes
2 0 1

How did they go about resolving this for you?

Support with shopify right?

Because I see no option to contact FB.

I have my shop under review for like a month now.

As far as I can remember, its been about 3 weeks+

Everything has been done correctly.

Shop template

Published
Admin

Product Listing

How do we resolve this without an understanding of what is wrong and support in clarifying?

Many thanks!

- Michael

0 Likes
2 0 0

Ive the same problem going on. I've connected my facebook business page and from shopify when I click on view my facebook Page it gives me an error. Please guide me how to fix it. Thank you

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi there!

any update on this?
I have a same issue!
Im admin, my both pages are published and all other requirements checked marked but still doesn't go through.
it keeps reloading the terms and conditions page after i click on "accept" terms!
Ill appreciate if anyone has update on this?

0 Likes
2 0 1

Contact shopify support.

They go by reseting it or something.

I can't quite remember, but all I know is that they know what it was straight away.

And it was resolved pretty much within a few hours or a day or something.

I can't remember, all I know is I didnt have to explain it much, they understood and resolved it pretty quickly!

:)

1 Like
2 0 0
Thank you very much!

how you contact shopify support?
I couldnt find an amail address to send a diect email to them!
0 Likes
1 0 1

Hello Nick,

I am not able to connect my Shopify account to my Facebook Page. When I click connect to "Taneishia Fields page" my business page does not appear as a drop down. It offers me to create a new page. 

I have verified the page is a business page, it is published, I am listed as the Admin

@Nick wrote:

Hi Pam, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

I took a look and saw you reached out to our support team about this. It is being investigated currently by one of our technical support teams to find out why this could be happening for you. Once they have an update they will be directly in touch with you from the email thread which is already created. 

It is something which needs to be looked at deeper so it is in the right hands!

All the best, Nick

1 Like
3 0 0

I am having a similar problem, except my page doesn't even show up in the drop down! I have fiddled with nearly every setting on both Shopify's side and Facebook's side. I can't figure it out! I AM the admin of the page. 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Total bunk - nothing is being done and every solution offered fails. What's really going on?

0 Likes