Unable to get sales from Instagram

1 0 0
We have a very successful brand in the dancewear market. Wholesale business is doing very well but we are unable to get any direct sales from our website. This is really important to us as we want to offer a wider range of our products and we want to be able to have more concrete results from our social media strategy and check what works and what doesn’t. We are looking for an expert with experience in the clothing industry to help us grow our retail business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Antonis

You have a great looking website. The brand is easy on the eyes as it's clean to look at. I have worked on a number of clothing brands including ASOS, Jack Wills in the UK and other brands in North America. We are helping a NYC fashion brand grow their retail business right as they have done only wholesale for the last number of years. Looking at a combination of Google Shopping and Facebook/IG has been how we have helped them grow.

I would love to chat with you and see if there is an opportunity to work together. I spent two years living in London but I'm now based in Montreal, Canada (EST). Feel free to email me: Duane @ TakeSomeRisk.com (no spaces) and we can setup a time to chat. Have a great weekend.

--

Duane

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes