Unable to track Revenue in Google Analytics

1 0 0

Hello All,

Our website is https://alabalii.com/

Here we have enabled the enhanced eCommerce Google analytics, as well as our SEO team, had set the eCommerce tracking process along with Goal/Funnel setup. But still, we are unable to track revenue in the Google Analytics account. We tried everything that is required to do the same. But with no reason, we are able to get the revenue amount for each sale in the Google Analytics.

Required help badly here.

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you are seeing traffic but no revenue, make sure the ecommerce setting is turned on in GA.

If this is not turned on, GA will not capture transactions.

Also, there are two tags setup for GA, which is a problem - this is will over count your sessions and pageviews. Where did you implement Google Analytics? Looks like you have Google Tag Manager (GTM). GA should only be implemented through Shopify, not GTM. Shopify has a great help article that walks through every step to setup GA.

2019-11-13_0624.png

Hope this gets you pushed in the right direction. Let me know if you have other questions.

Steve

Steve | @ PromoPrep
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
---------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Marketer & Web Analyst
If you are looking for a better way to manage and plan your promotions, check out PromoPrep.com
0 Likes

Did you install properly the Analytic code? Please upload the screenshot where found the Analytic code at your website.

0 Likes