Unique discount code upon completing a typeform survey

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, is there a way to achieve this: provide a unique discount code for customers completing a typeform (or other form) survey?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 14 29

Hi, @vinamelody!

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you for reaching out with this question, and welcome to the Community. 

There are a few different apps in the Shopify App Store that can be used to create unique discount codes for customers. Some of the options I recommend for this are Bulk Discount Code Generator and Personal Discount. These apps both offer free plans, so I recommend trying each app to discover which one offers the best features for your business. While both of these apps can be used to create the single-use discount codes, they don't offer survey or typeform creation, so we will need to look at using an additional app to create this functionality, if you aren't already using another app for this. For an app solution that creates both unique discount codes and offers surveys and pop-ups, Survey and Spin Wheel Popup is a great option to consider. 

Additionally, please note that Personal Discount currently only integrates with MailChimp, as outlined in the app's full description here. With this in mind, if you don't currently use MailChimp for email marketing, or to create forms and pop-ups in your store, this option may not work for your business. If you don't currently have an email marketing system or pop-up app set up on your account though, MailChimp is an option to consider. Some apps to sync MailChimp with Shopify can be found here

Please keep in mind that all of these apps are third party integrations that are created and supported by developers who are external to Shopify. With this in mind, if you have any questions about using the apps, or setting them up, please follow these steps to contact the app developers directly for more information. 

I'd love to hear a bit more about the surveys you're hoping to collect, and the information you're gathering from your customers in exchange for the discount codes so that I can help further. If there is a particular reason you're gathering surveys, or if there is specific data you're hoping to collect, feel free to share some more details about this in a response to me here. Once I hear back from you, we can discuss how to use this information to benefit your business as effectively as possible. 

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I'll be glad to assist further! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
1 0 0

yes. Survey and spin wheel pop up can provide that solution.

After the survey ( can define a logical path of questions too) , it can

1. capture emails

2. Offer unique coupon codes.

0 Likes