Using SEO for Organic Traffic & Conversions

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 2

Hi everyone,

I wanted to start this thread to open a discussion on utilizing SEO to bring in relevant, organic traffic to your site.

My agency has seen success from the following approach and we'd love to hear how you are getting (or struggling to get) results from organic.

1. Keyword research with SEO Software (identify keywords/phrases that people are searching often). Specifically, looking at keywords that your target is searching for, BEFORE, they are searching for your product. 
  2. Look at your shortlist of keywords, identify the average monthly traffic volume and the competitive score of the keyword (how hard it would be to get your page to rank) and find your best single phrase.
  3. Get insanely focused on creating the best possible content to answer that search query. Write the content for humans, not the search engines. Invest time in this article (quality over quantity).
  4. Put yourself in the readers' shoes. While they are reading that article you've produced, what is going to be irresistible to them? What will they exchange their email for that is related to the reason they are reading your article (this is your optin offer).
  5. Nurture and convert with email marketing. 

There's slightly more detail to this, but in a nutshell, this is the process. We're happy to answer any questions and provide examples. 

Tell us about your business. We'll help you find the right content to dominate relevant, organic traffic.

Helping Shopify stores convert and monetize traffic.
2 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi Lance, 

I have got a question. 

If I sell flowers just in one city, Barcelona. It makes sense to you go for keywords like flores a domicilio or just flores a domicilio barcelona? 

I mean, for those people in barcelona who search keywords without using the word barcelona in it. 

The same for some words like rosas, tulipanes or other kind of flowers but in this point keywords for content in a blog. 

Thanks 

regards 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
10 0 2
If you only sell the flowers locally, stick to local keywords. Other
listings like your Google My Business listing will help you show up for
non-location based keyword searches that take place in your area.
Helping Shopify stores convert and monetize traffic.
0 Likes
1 0 0

@Manuelgou Do you have JSON-LD on your store? This will help with the localization of your search results.  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi Rhian, Yes, i Do. I am using JSON-LD for SEO app. Do you think this would be enough?  

I have got local keywords with the city in first page but not 

Thanks 

Regards 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Thanks Lance. 

0 Likes