Visitors but not sales

1 0 0

Hello, 

I'm running Facebook Video Ads (PPE, ViewContent, At To Cart and Purchase) with 5$ daily budget since 2 weeks and had more than 900 Visitors (70-90 Visitors a day) . I make just one sale and not more. 

Could you guys help me what is wrong with my page or what could I do better? 

https://uniquegadgets24.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi qwertz3,

I see your store is most likely a dropshipping store. With dropshipping stores, there may be a number of reasons you may not be getting sales.

1. Your products are either saturated, no wow factor, priced wrong etc
  2. Your Facebook Ad targeting is incorrect and the interests you are trying are not working
  3. Your Ad creative is not a scroll stopper and isn't engaging the audience 
  4. Your website is not showing a very strong trust factor (Reviews which is huge, trust badges in the correct places)
  5. Your website is not very appealing (introducing new fonts at random places, color schemes are off, the store name doesn't match the products being sold)

Taking a look at your website, I believe the latter 2 are a factor for sure, #1 is possibly a factor and I am not sure about #2 and #3 as I don't know the ad creatives.

Reevaluate these things and see if you can change these things up and fix them.

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

hey @qwertz3 

the store looks kinda like most of the dropshipping stores out there. you might want to work on the layout of the homepage. The product pages look fine, maybe add more details about how the shipping mechanics will work.

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
433 45 85

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your, and while you've done a really great job there are some obvious things that hit me. 

• Who is your target audience? It looks like you're trying to appeal to a very wide demographic with your product choice, which leads me to question how you can market this business effectively. 
  • What is setting this business apart from all the other businesses? Whose problem are you attempting to solve? I'd like to see some marketing personas for your business. 
  • I feel like the site isn't build to meet the needs of any particular audience. So when you have your visitors you're finding it hard to retain them. One good way to establish your business and its mission statement is creating a great About Us.

You could try to install a heatmap app, like Lucky Orange, on your site to see how customers are behaving and where they are clicking off. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, there! I represent Somerville Academy Technology School for Women. We have a Community Partner Program that can give you the help you need. Our program offers you a full digital marketing strategy (e-commerce, SEO, and/or lead generation) in exchange for a LinkedIn recommendation. 

Community Partners are connected with a Somerville student who will go through a discovery call, conduct an audit and market/competitor research, and develop a strategy and implementation plan within a 3-week duration.

You will only need to commit a mere 3 hours within the 3 weeks.

It sounds like you may be a perfect fit for our program. Let me know!

Looking for help with your digital marketing e-commerce strategy? I have students eager to assist you in exchange for a LinkedIn recommendation. Contact me and I will start the process to match you with a student team.
0 Likes