Want to Selling Amazon Women CrossFit Shoes store in shopify framework ?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I"d like to create products store in Shopify that are shoes/products sold via Amazon. NOT MY OWN PRODUCTS, but shoes my audience would buy, through my shopify store...
currently i am using woocommerce please help me better way how it is possible ? and what will be general charges per month / year ? 

Really appreaciate your help 

Kind Regards, 

Best Women Crossfit Shoes

Grab the finest collection of most reliable and Best Women’s CrossFit Shoes along the most authentic and research based reviews and Buyer Guide. Take a look at the top rated Best Women’s CrossFit Shoes of 2018, Pros & Cons and what to be aware of before buying them.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 6

Hello,

We created an app to help merchants import products from Amazon to Shopify and it includes other features that will help you increase sales. See https://apps.shopify.com/linksis

Please get in touch with me if you would like to talk more in details. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions that you may have.

Best,

Linksisapp Team

support@linksisapp.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3044 227 497

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. ?

You can indeed sell items from Amazon which are in turn linked to your Shopify store, which your audience would buy through your Shopify store. 

We have some helpful guides that you will be interested in how to do this which you can find below:

To be able to avail of selling on Amazon via Shopify, you will need a professional seller account on Amazon Seller Central and of course any paid Shopify plan

Hope this helps and guides you with the next steps. Don't hesitate to reach out again should you have any other questions about anything!

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

You can easily sell Amazon Shoes/products on your Shopify store using this app Spreadr. For more info, click here.

0 Likes