Want to know about Shopify's affiliate programs.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi.

I want to know more about Shopify's affiliate programs. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 0 9

Hey there!

An Affiliate Partner is someone who gets paid for referring new merchants to Shopify, you can apply to join the Affiliate team right here.

And I have some more information on how you can earn commission through referring a store here.

Finally, here is the Partner Program FAQ page that you can check out :)

Hope that helps!

- Bailey

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Bailey

Thanks for your valuable information. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 0 0

Hi Alicia. Affiliate marketing is a good way to go. Another tried-and-true strategy is using single-use discount codes to drive traffic and convert shoppers into buyers. Have you tried them? If you're interested we'll be happy to publish them for free on our site, and get you exposure to a growing number of families with kids K-12 (we're on target to reach about 50,000 people by spring). Seriously, no charge and no commissions. Let me know if we can help, and good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 0 0

HI Alicia. FYI If you use single-use discount codes to drive traffic and convert shoppers into buyers, we will be happy to publish them for free on our site. We are a fundraising site that helps families stretch their spending power, so they can better afford to support their kids' activities or their favorite charitable causes. It would work kind of like an affiliate program, except we WE DON'T CHARGE ANY FEES OR COMMISSIONS. So just take what you normally spend on affliate commissions and offer it as a discount code. We are growing to an expected 50,000 families here in the US over the next 90-days. I hope this helps!

0 Likes