Website not appearing at all in Google

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi there,

Im about to launch my website on the 19th of May.. I have social.media campaigns set up and started posting etc. We also have a video and will have some more

The name of the company is Jupa Charge and we sell mini portable emergency chargers

When i put this into google I tend to get some results showing my social media pages and youtube but i cannot find my website at all.. I have looked all the way up until the 9th page and it's still not there.

Please can someone assist.. (some more content still to go on faq section)

www.jupacharge.com

Any SEO experts here, any help much appreciated 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Just to elaborate from above.. when i put the words "Jupa Charge" into google

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
102 0 15

Hey!

Nothign to worry about, you've not even launched, although your website is live, it won't be indexed by google yet. 

If you haven't, set up web master tools, and analytics, then get Google to fetch it. 

If you aren't bothering with that go to- www.google.com/addurl - enter your site into that and google will go and crawl it.. if it feels like it ;) . 

Alasdair

Ocean One SEO - Transforming Businesses - 1 to 1 Online Consulting Services Available. Check out the website for details.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Thank you very much for your reply - I've been looking into this and yes - I need to submite the site index/map to Google for it to crawl it. Hopefully it should help!

Much appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Jupa,

For New Site, Google takes time before indexing them.

So, it is suggested for new sites / site onwers to manually index their website pages.

As alasdiar said, one of the ways is to submit using Google Search Console (The Webmaster Tool).

Here is  a good piece of content - The White Hat Guide To Indexing Your New Site - in case you want to know about indexing in detail.

Hope it helps :)

Vijay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi Vijay

Thank you very much for that info - again, much appreciated

0 Likes