What am I doing wrong?

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi! I need some help here.

I just released ads on Facebook yesterday ($8 CAD a day), and I'm reaching about ~900 each day with that budget. It's been a bit over one day of running ads, and I've reached 1,050 people who have seen my ad. Unfortunately, I've only had around 5 visitors from that ad that entire time. This is quite frustrating, and I realize that the beginning is always testing to see what works, but this clearly isn't working and I'm not sure what's wrong. Maybe since it's only been one day, I need to wait, but if I keep waiting, I will be in a profit loss when I make my first sale. Is it my website that's the problem? Is it my advertisement? My audience? I'm lost.

Ad link: https://mdvcollective.com/collections/boardshorts/products/lekker-boardshort

Ad information:

Potential Audience for this ad: 780,000 people

Language: English (UK) or English (US)
Placements: on pages: News Feed on desktop computers, Instagram Feed, Instagram Stories, Instagram Explore, News Feed on mobile devices, Video Feeds on mobile devices, Right column on desktop computers, Instream Video on mobile devices, Instream Video on desktop computers, Instant Article, Marketplace on desktop computers, Marketplace on mobile devices, Facebook Stories on mobile devices, Marketplace Search on mobile devices, Search on mobile devices, Search on desktop devices or Groups Feed on mobile devices
People Who Match:
Interests: Surfing
And Must Also Match:
Interests: cardio fitness or Physical fitness
And Must Also Match:
Interests: Summer
Detailed Targeting Expansion: Off

Maybe I must change my audience? I have no idea.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1451 87 188

Dear MaritzDV,

Hope following suggestion will help you.

1. Run ads at least 20-30 days ($5/day) then decide the results

2. Run FB ads as per interest base audience

3. Do re marketing

4. Do A/B Testing

5. Also try Google shopping

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 3 25

@MaritzDV 

1. When advertising on Facebook, you need to run the ads at least 2-3 weeks to check the effectiveness of the ads. The Algorithm of Facebook is learning all the time and it needs to gather data to better optimize your campaigns. Moreover, if your Facebook pixel doesn't contain enough data, Facebook won't really know for what goal to optimize. My suggestion that if you don't have enough data about orders in your pixel, you should start with campaigns that drive traffic to your website. Once your pixel will have a sufficient amount of orders or add to carts, you can optimize according to those goals. 

2. The average CTR of Facebook is 0.5%-1%, so getting 5 clicks from 1,000 visits is not such a bad result.

Nevertheless, I would recommend you to use an app like AdScale to run your Facebook campaigns. It uses AI to automatically create and optimize your ads on Facebook & Instagram. It also updates your audience targeting and constantly improves as more data is collected.

You can see how it works in this video:

AdScale weaves the power of AI technology into your advertising by automatically creating and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram with ROI of 1,000% and success-based pricing
https://www.adscale.com
0 Likes