What are the rules for promoting our websites here?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

What are the rules to promote our website in this forum?  For example, if I have a service or product that can be beneficial to the shopify community, what's the propriate way to do it?

I couldn't find any rules or policies in any of the shopify forums.

Thank you for your assistance!

Find Profitable SEO Keywords for your Online Products at RankBrain.me
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 10

Hi Vincent

Zero.., the thread is used  for Marketing Assistance not for promotional

Please post within jobs section when you can reach the targeted audience and more help

Many Thanks

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks Leon for your reply

I understand that this forum is for Marketing Assistance but what I want to ask is that if I have an app or a tool that can assist shopify members in doing their marketing, is it ok to just post a topic here to show members how to use it?  Or do I have to contact a moderator of the forum to get approval first?

Find Profitable SEO Keywords for your Online Products at RankBrain.me
0 Likes
Highlighted

I think we can only discuss skills of ecommerce here.. or share ideas with others

Online marketing or affiliate program or link change. Contact me at https://www.milfdating.singles and we can help you get the traffic and sales you deserve.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 10

Hi Vincent,

if you did that everybody would follow and  as you can see no app developers are not  doing  such activity 

so I would save yourself from been banned  and use the convectional  ways of promoting your app to the members

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes