What are your top 3 marketing must haves ?

Tourist
13 0 1

I cant believe that people have not mentioned tumblr, out of all my social media sites tumblr is one of the top rated clicks from social media platforms, its also able to take your HTML keyword backlinks.

for facebook, find and join similar niche groups, build up a text file with around 35 links in each seperate text file ( dont post more than 35 to 40 posts per day, you can get banned for a few weeks) use a posting tool and run it once per day

Same with instagram, use a bot once per day to build up followers, if you pay for followers its just a number, the followers are low quality and most of the time fake.

Good SEO companies are hard to come by as i found out, your sales are only as good as the company you hire, and you wont know how good they are until at least 3 months. If its a bad one , you have to start again

1 Like
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Are you drop shipping these items?

0 Likes
2 0 1

At the start it's all about finding relevant traffic and improving the content and user experience of the site.

SEO - has to be at the top of the list because it take the most time and will provide the best long term return. A part of this has to be generating great / relevant content via blogs / guides etc - this will also force you to learn about the category you compete in, so will have other positive benefits on your business.

AdWords - Will give you immediate (expensive) traffic but it will also allow you to learn about what keywords, CTA's, landing pages work for you. Play / test on a weekly basis then feed your learnings back into you website wording and SEO efforts.

Pick One Social Network - depends on the category and focus on this (again use your learnings from AdWords) - try different creatives, target groups, landing pages, offers and measure the responses.

Try and leverage your learnings by taking your wins from one of your efforts and apply it across the other two.

Cheers

1 Like
Tourist
17 0 2

Thanks I loaded fish bowl today and have something setup for a future promotion . 

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 2

Does it matter where your keywords are in the blog ?  Do they have to be the first 160 characters ? 

3 blogs a week might be a stretch for me - I was targeting one a week. 

I changed the store focus about 5 weeks ago and can't move from page 5 what's the norm for that ?   Should I refocus on keywords if I don't see it move after 2 weeks ? 4 weeks or more ? 

Thanks for the help 

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 2

I'm very new to Instagram.. any tips on where I can learn more?

Thanks

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 2

Kickofflabs looks good.. anyone tried Upviral?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 1

Your "niche" isn't Beauty or Jewelry--so you're lucky ☺

Problem is...once you stop paying for the ADWORDS---you get "not much"---

Organic SEO is best whether you're selling dog treats or BEAUTY PRODUCTS....

You don't have to pay for your business! ☺

Lisa

Lisa Carmichael Webmaster-Digital Entrepreneur- Instructor RANK FOR MORE THAN 300 KEYWORDS ON GOOGLE PAGE 1-4 IN JUST 23 MONTHS ORGANICALLY-BLOGGER, GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS, PAY PER CLICK CONSULTING, LINKING, WHITE HAT SEO, WEB DESIGN, WP, MAC, BLOGGER, SHOPIFY, WEEBLY, AFFILIATE MARKETING, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER MARKETING, CAMPAIGN MARKETING, CROWDFUNDING, MAINTAINING YOUR KEYWORDS. EMAIL ME FOR CLASS INFORMATION. I NEED AT LEAST 5-BUT NO MORE THAN 7-8 ATTENDEES-BUT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE OTHERS AT LIGHTENING SPEED-AND I CAN TEACH YOU THE ART OF GROWTH-HACKING FOR THE REAL PASSIONATE ONES! CLEARSKINMINERALS@GMAIL.COM
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
31 0 1

every keyword I can find that isn't too competitive with monthly searches----use a few low comp keywords---8-12 medium comp keywords----Maybe 2-3 highlly competitive keywords...

Even better---Google is recognizing and ranking 4 and 5 and 6 words keyword phrases--so if you have any long tail keywords (more specific) you could come out ahead.  Most people are not just googling a few words or one word anymore---It's more like they're asking a question......

Lisa

xox

Lisa Carmichael Webmaster-Digital Entrepreneur- Instructor RANK FOR MORE THAN 300 KEYWORDS ON GOOGLE PAGE 1-4 IN JUST 23 MONTHS ORGANICALLY-BLOGGER, GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS, PAY PER CLICK CONSULTING, LINKING, WHITE HAT SEO, WEB DESIGN, WP, MAC, BLOGGER, SHOPIFY, WEEBLY, AFFILIATE MARKETING, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER MARKETING, CAMPAIGN MARKETING, CROWDFUNDING, MAINTAINING YOUR KEYWORDS. EMAIL ME FOR CLASS INFORMATION. I NEED AT LEAST 5-BUT NO MORE THAN 7-8 ATTENDEES-BUT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE OTHERS AT LIGHTENING SPEED-AND I CAN TEACH YOU THE ART OF GROWTH-HACKING FOR THE REAL PASSIONATE ONES! CLEARSKINMINERALS@GMAIL.COM
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
31 0 1

You're thinking about the META DESCRIPTION---not the keywords....they have no character limit---its either a keyword or phrase that people are searching for or it isn't.

TITLE--No more than 70 characters

META- No More than 155 to be conservative and to make sure that it isn't so long that google just jumps right over it....

KEYWORDS:  2-3 MAIN Keywords per BLOG----write them into your content----LINK them with a hyperlink to a page on your site or blog that correlates to what you're blogging about specifically---and most relevant.

Now...you only need to MASTER a million other seo, tagging, linking....etc..It never stops and it DOES TAKE TIME along with everything else.

Lisa

xox

0 Likes