What are your top 3 marketing must haves ?

Shopify Partner
32 0 1

SEO (well tagged and linked web system for your site-internal and external)

EMAIL Lists  (keep email lists of anyone and everyone who has purchased and expressed interest)

BLOG  (blog 3 times a week using 10 main keywords that link to your site and specific product

TWITTER/RITE TAG/BUFFER

Facebook

TIME

Thats aboout it :) Hope this helps!

Lisa

Lisa Carmichael Webmaster-Digital Entrepreneur- Instructor RANK FOR MORE THAN 300 KEYWORDS ON GOOGLE PAGE 1-4 IN JUST 23 MONTHS ORGANICALLY-BLOGGER, GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS, PAY PER CLICK CONSULTING, LINKING, WHITE HAT SEO, WEB DESIGN, WP, MAC, BLOGGER, SHOPIFY, WEEBLY, AFFILIATE MARKETING, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER MARKETING, CAMPAIGN MARKETING, CROWDFUNDING, MAINTAINING YOUR KEYWORDS. EMAIL ME FOR CLASS INFORMATION. I NEED AT LEAST 5-BUT NO MORE THAN 7-8 ATTENDEES-BUT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE OTHERS AT LIGHTENING SPEED-AND I CAN TEACH YOU THE ART OF GROWTH-HACKING FOR THE REAL PASSIONATE ONES! CLEARSKINMINERALS@GMAIL.COM
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

You can't use ADWORDS effectively until you rank pretty high for at least 10-15 strong keywords---

Otherwise, it's just a WASTE of money because if you're new and have not ranked for any keywords---you won't get any traffic and if you do--you'll pay more than $4-$6 a click for every single one....

Lisa

xox

Lisa Carmichael Webmaster-Digital Entrepreneur- Instructor RANK FOR MORE THAN 300 KEYWORDS ON GOOGLE PAGE 1-4 IN JUST 23 MONTHS ORGANICALLY-BLOGGER, GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS, PAY PER CLICK CONSULTING, LINKING, WHITE HAT SEO, WEB DESIGN, WP, MAC, BLOGGER, SHOPIFY, WEEBLY, AFFILIATE MARKETING, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER MARKETING, CAMPAIGN MARKETING, CROWDFUNDING, MAINTAINING YOUR KEYWORDS. EMAIL ME FOR CLASS INFORMATION. I NEED AT LEAST 5-BUT NO MORE THAN 7-8 ATTENDEES-BUT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE OTHERS AT LIGHTENING SPEED-AND I CAN TEACH YOU THE ART OF GROWTH-HACKING FOR THE REAL PASSIONATE ONES! CLEARSKINMINERALS@GMAIL.COM
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 3

I use Google Ad Words Express and my business exploded overnight. Seriously. 

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

how competitive is your market or niche?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

I wouldn't think it was beauty, makeup or skincare...?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

cool site-----Yes---with YOUR niche---you CAN do that----I was referring to high traffic--high competition items and keywords----like BEAUTY----FASHION----SHOES---JEWELRY---almost impossible to break through without 10000 hours of organic seo. ♥

0 Likes
1 0 1

Lisa, What keywords did you use?  I am wondering if targeting really specific niche keywords might work well for me as well.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 3

Ad Words Express is different than ad words. They help you with the key words, -- the customer service is great - you set a monthly budget and then you tweak the key words as you go along. I increased my monthly budget from 300-450 /month because it was so successful. I had faith in the bidding for posts model because it worked for me on Amazon. 

1 Like
Tourist
13 0 1

i agree, google gets to expensive for clicks

but dont waste money on keywords that dont exactly describe your products or you pay per click on people who click looking for something similar

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

HMM and how much was the outlay

0 Likes