What do you think about parkour as a niche?

I currently run a hoodie website (www.infinityhoodies.com), and I'm strongly considering mixing print on demand products with dropshipped parkour apparel to create a parkour business. What do you think about the niche in general?

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1244 111 310

If it's print OD, you're in a great position for low cost testing - just fire up a few designs and run some Google Ads + maybe a little FB traffic straight to the product pages and see how they convert.

That data will give you a better answer than opinions :D

I personally like the niche (and youtube videos!), but haven't tested so I don't know how it would perform.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
Andyclip
Tourist
17 0 1

Peoples pay 30% more for personalized product and it is a growing market in almost the majority of the categories.

See mediaclip.myshopify.com to see our Shopify plug-in for print on demand. Don't be stuck with only one suppliers that the key to your success.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Likes