What do you think would make you buy from my site?

18 0 0

Hi Anayane

My site is complete and visible to the public for the past one month. I just now clarified with shopify support. they say it is up and running. do you know what time and day you experienced this. so that i can investigate

0 Likes
21 0 0

Hi there, you can try some low cost but high-profit products with a good look to sell on your site. A first good look can make a good impression on consumers. 

Fashion clothes need to update constantly. Follow the fashion trends and festivals to make some promotions.Such as Christmas dresses....

You can get some dresses from China supplier| Chinabrands.com and get get FREE VIP membership with a sign-up code:T4Rw7nWc6zX5

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi there

I'd love to receive your feedbacks about my website. Please, feel free to visit it and send me you comments. Anything that could help me to improve my selling are very well welcomed.

www.traduzit.com

0 Likes
11 0 0

which theme do you use on your website?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi folks! Just started here. As a brief intro about myself, I currently work here for this pet supplies company as a Web Designer. I am continuously looking for ways on how to improve the overall design and framework of our website for better exposure and visibility. Hope to get some good ideas here.

0 Likes

Hi Diana,

Recently I've read this article https://uxplanet.org/the-top-10-user-experience-design-trends-for-2018-2842be9364aa there a lot of talks about what's going to be the trend in 2018. Hope it helps.

PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store. TOP 15 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, 

I believe to increase traffic and conversions, you have to put some money into digital marketing and see if it gains some traction. The trick is to target the right people for your ads. Optimize your ads for improved conversion.

Also, select a reliable logistics vendor for your shipping. This can do wonders for your business in terms of improving brand loyalty and trust. Shopify also has a selection of apps to help you with almost anything related to web shops like Accounting, customer service, inventory etc.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Michael,

FYI, it looks like your site is offline right now..., anyway, in my opinion, it's impossible to answer your question, and that I think applies to all sites, shops, products etc. What you need to understand is the opinion of your potential customers, looking at a specific product (or closely related group of products).

Putting it in other terms: The website for McDonald's is awful from the point of view of a vegan or vegetarian person, or Apple's website will never inspire a Windows or Linux fan to take action.

My suggestion is for you to make a targeted marketing campaign, and for that I think AdWords is the most effective way to start, and measure the results of those efforts. Only someone who is shopping for what you sell, will give you the feedback you need. 

I have developed an analytics app that is meant to show you shopper behaviour per marketing campaign, as I think that is the most effective way to learn and improve over time. Feel free to check out the app here: https://apps.shopify.com/relevant and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Everybody,

I have launched my website a year ago which is www.d-finition.com

Any feedback would be welcome , im trying to get more peope on the website.

Thank you for your help and feeback 

Anthony

0 Likes
6 0 0

First off, I can't get to the site as it is complaining about it being insecure and when I accept the risk it says that something went wrong and that you'll be back soon.. I assume you are aware.. 

Since I can't view your site I can't recommend anything specific but I can tell you what has worked for me. This does not apply to everyone or all websites but if you are shipping products you should seriously consider implementing this.. 

I currently dropship a good amount of products (100+) and when I first opened my store I charged for shipping. Most of my products weigh a few pounds so depending on where I was shipping I would charge the appropriate prices (anywhere from $10-$25 on average). I was making good money but I was very disturbed that I had more abandoned shopping carts than sales.. This told me that people liked my product but they probably priced the total cost of sale + shipping from other sites such as Amazon.com which is impossible to compete with if you know anything about e-commerce.

It took me a couple of months to do this but I finally decided to build the cost of shipping into my product price so I could "offer" Free Shipping and the results were amazing! Instead of 10 abandoned carts per day I would receive less than 10 abandoned  carts per month. Granted - I didn't gain 10 orders per day but my sales definitely jumped by 2-3 sales per day and the fact that my abandoned cart numbers almost vanished indicates that my customers feel that they are getting alot more value if they get something for free.. Simply stated - if my customers saw a product and price that they liked and they added it to their cart - there was very little reason for them not to checkout and pay - vs. seeing a $10 or $22 additional shipping fee which caused them to look and find the same product elsewhere.Since when did consumers start thinking of Shipping prices as a hidden cost? Thank you Amazon!

Let's face it - shipping isn't free, including for Amazon and although it's nearly impossible to compete with their total cost of product + delivery, there are alot of benefits to build your shipping prices into your products and "offer" Free Shipping. I still offer expedited shipping options for those that need it so it's a win-win for everyone.

It's very difficult to offer Free Shipping with Shopify and recover all costs. The problem is that you can only add a fixed price for shipping for every product and depending on the size/weight of the product and the delivery location (city/state) the actual numbers can vary significantly - but if you average everything out and add a small buffer charge you can still be competetive with a Free Shipping option!

0 Likes