What happened?

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Something has gone terrbile wrong, me having a good website, ad and a winning product, could only get one ADC based on 77 people that came from the Instgram shoutout.... What is not working accordingly in my production system?there has to be something that spoils everything else. Please help me.. 

To see my Ad: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e6/d3/de/e6d3de6f80cbb4a4393277d77d4e691c.jpg

__doglovers is the influencer

To see my statistics: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/43/b9/1c43b939d34575f109e9575aa38992ff.jpg

To see my social proof: https://www.instagram.com/therollingdogs/

To see my webpage: https://www.buyandroll.com/collections/pets/products/usb-charging-led-collar

If you can answer that than, in terms of marketing what I should have done, because I think that I did pretty well... What bothers me is that I think that everything was perfect this time.... Turns out something is wrong and I don't know what.

Tvoretsky
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1028 97 222

Hey there, Vasily. 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I was taking a look at your page and I have to say - it is looking great. You are absolutely right in saying that your products are winning and that your site is good so I was curious as to why you were not making conversions either, so, I attempted to checkout of your store to see if there was a technical issue that was causing the issue, and it was. 

When I tried to checkout on your store I used a generic US address and was met with a message that stated there were no shipping options for my address. I tried one or two other countries and experienced the same issue. This would be the reason that you are not making any sales, your customers cannot checkout as there is no shipping option for them to choose. Please take a look at this guide on setting up your shipping settings correctly. 

I just thought I’d share some great links to help make those first sales:

I noticed that a lot of your product images are missing their Alt Description. Luckily adding an alt description is super easy to do and can be done so as outlined in this doc which can be found in our help center the home of all our help docs!

The long and short of it is that adding alt descriptions helps you rank better in Google because it is telling Google what your images are and so your products can show up in Google image searches. Having the descriptions there also makes your site more accessible for anyone with any kind of visual impairment as their screen readers can read what the image is for them. So while making your page that bit more accessible you are also improving your SEO. Here is a great guide to writing truly effective alt descriptions for your product images.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
13 0 1

DUDE1!!!!! THANK YOU VERY F***ING MUCH!! I'll stark working ob it right now, the funniest thing is that sometimes I get ATC at the rate of about 10%! I didn't even realize it, because it worked before but I changed something in the shipping settings and didnt realized how harmful it was!

I'll keep you updated, on the Alt Description thing, but before that I'll fixed the s**t that costed me about 300$!

Tvoretsky
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1028 97 222

My absolute pleasure! More often than not these things can be something really small and technical, and luckily this one is really easy to fix. If you need help with anything else, please do let us know. 

Considering that we are heading into Black Friday / Cyber Monday season I just wanted to share a couple of resources for you to consider for the upcoming weeks:

I hope this helped, if you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to get in touch; we’re always happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes