What is my home page lacking

Lovelydarkskin
Tourist
14 0 1
  • Is there any one that can look at my online store and give me any recommendations if needed. I need to know if my online store has a professional look.
0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
308 6 22

Sure why not kindly get in touch with your site URL so I can guide you better. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hello @Lovelydarkskin !

Your products look great!

But after having a look, I think one big issue I feel is that your site looks more like a blog than a shop—this is because your products aren't being featured well. Your product name and description are very content-heavy and taking up more space than the beautiful products themselves! I've noticed that in a lot of the products, you are adding the key benefit (hair growth, valuable nutrients, on sale) and ingredients (infused with...) in the product NAME. This makes it much harder for your customer to read it and does not look very credible.

It is also very important information for the customer, right? Here is what I would recommend: Give your products a nice 2-4 word name (ex: Kiwi Hair Butter) and then list out their key benefits/features (ex: organic, makes hair elastic & supple, etc) in the product description. You should also make the product image itself MUCH larger, so that we can see it! You can highlight the benefits and features in the image as well btw. Maybe you can try ModeMagic, which will let you add stickers to your product (like Organic! or "Promotes Hair Growth"). If you contact ModeMagic support, they can also create custom stickers for you! Using stickers will make your product title easier to read, and also inform your customers about the product!

I think these tips should help your store look more professional!

Cheers,

Rish

Building communities @ ModeMagic and Mason!

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
0 Likes

Hi, 

Send me your website URL so I can give you a professional feedback.

Head of SEO Team at Improwth
Email: mark@improwth.com
https://improwth.com/seo-for-stores

Actually, you have done a great job in creating and setting up your store but it needs some touches which will make it look more attractive and appealing to help in conversion. I am sure you also know that the way your store home page look will determine how your store is likely to convert. Need help in upgrading your store? That is actually my field of expertise. I will help you to redesign your Shopify store to look more attractive and also will help you in your store marketing. Get back to me soon, I will be waiting for your response. Best regards, Grace.

0 Likes

Hello, 

I've checked your website and the design is average! it is like any other average store (you can do better). Also you don't have a favicon (this is not professional).

You don't have a focused keywords or your keywords are not distributed well across the important HTML tags. Your page content should be focused around particular keywords you would like to rank for.

Your webpages have a low volume of text content, it has been well researched that higher text content volumes are related to better ranking ability in general.

Also, you have to add alt attributes to all your images, this will allow search engines crawlers to index your images correctly.

These are some of the problems that you have to fix but not all.

Mark.

Head of SEO Team at Improwth
Email: mark@improwth.com
https://improwth.com/seo-for-stores
0 Likes
VitaF
Shopify Partner
76 1 5

Hello!

What every store needs is a FAQ page that I wasn't able to find from yours. While you have different tabs for refund policy, privacy policy etc, it would make sense to create a frequently asked question section where customers can easily find necessary information about product in general, shipping, getting into contact, etc. FAQ page will also help you with SEO if you use keyword wisely like suggested above.

Helpcenterapp
0 Likes
Lovelydarkskin
Tourist
14 0 1

Im interested in what you have to offer please inbox me privately

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
308 6 22

@Lovelydarkskin  check your inbox please

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes