What is on page SEO?

TH2407
2 0 1

Hi everybody. I am starting to learn about marketing. Today I see the term "SEO". According to your experience, help me understand a basic about SEO.

On-page seo means when we make all things under post for example title and description of post, keywards in post so this is called on page SEO in simple language.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Niki_S
Explorer
71 5 14

Hi,

on-page SEO includes more than titles and meta descriptions. There is a number of other factors which have an impact on the quality of on-page SEO such as:

• Content
  • Keywords
  • Heading tags
  • Alt tags
  • Internal linking
  • Page speed
  • URL structure....

Let me know if you need more detailed information about on-page SEO.

Best regards,

Nikola

0 Likes
1WebAlex
Excursionist
14 0 4

What everyone has said is very accurate. The keys to onpage SEO are having your keyword phrases in the page, in all of the important spots mentioned. Also it is very important not to repeat keyword phrases too many times, as this will cause your page to be filtered out of the serps for that keyword phrase. Also you must have an adequate amount of unique text on the page, or again it will be filtered out. I recommend 300 words minimum for an e-commerce page, 600-1000 words is better. 

0 Likes
KieranR
Shopify Partner
295 24 87

I like think of SEO something like this (non-exhaustive) venn diagram.

KieranR_0-1609903178818.png
Ideally you want to have everything firing on full cylinders to get that sweet spot in the middle.

Full time Shopify SEO guy, based in NZ. Sometimes freelance outside the 9-5.
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
505 21 60

Hi @TH2407 

If you are new to SEO and really want to learn about it, I think this article: An A-Z Ecommerce SEO Guide to Increase Organic Traffic Growth would be useful for you as well as beginners.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
One thing remains consistent as Google's search engine algorithm is updated and modified on a regular basis. You can't oversimplify things by focusing solely on one dimension. Your SEO approach should include both on-page and off-page SEO.
What exactly is On-Page SEO?
Consider the most fundamental search engine optimization techniques:
  1. Including keywords in your page title and copy
  2. Increasing the prominence of the meta description in search engine results pages (SERPs)
  3. Using HTML code and alternative tags
  4. THAT IS THE BASE FOR ON-PAGE SEO.
It also considers the overall quality of the material, the performance of the page, and the structure of the content.
FACTORS AFFECTING ON-PAGE SEO:
  1. Keywords
  2. Content 
  3. Title Tag 
  4. Description meta
  5. Alternate Text
  6. HTTPS/SSL
  7. URL Organization 
  8. Internal Connectivity
  9. Navigation by Breadcrumb
  10. Page Efficiency
  11. Mobile Compatibility

For More Click Here:  SEO services in Chennai

visit for more information:https://www.chennaiwebdevelopment.com/blog
0 Likes
markwood
1 0 0

Onpage SEO refers to all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search rankings. Onpage have many factors.

Keyword in the title tag. The title meta tag is one of the strongest relevancy signals for a search engine.
Keyword in meta description tag.
Keyword in H1 tag.
Using keywords in the pages copy.
The length of the content.
Duplicate content.
Canonical tag.
Image Optimization.

These are a few crucial factors of on-page SEO. If you want professional service, I recommend an agency name Brands Design. I recently availed their services and got desired results. Besides, their pricing is quite reasonable.

0 Likes