What is the best marketing objective?

Vasily_Vaisman
Tourist
13 0 1

I've been doing some adertizing on Instagram through Facebook, unluckilly for now. I've been doing Traffic so far, I was geeting 0.2-1.75CTR. What is the best marketing objective if I'm selling this https://www.buyandroll.com/collections/pets/products/pet-waterproof-bluetooth-tracer

PS: I can provide more details if you need, I will remember you help!

Tvoretsky
0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1018 74 165

Hi, Vasily

Elle here from Shopify. 

You'll likely need to test out different objectives through different ads to determine what will work best for your business! This can be a combination of Facebook, Instagram and Google ads with different objectives. Run the ads for a week or so and then double down on the ad which performed the best. This is usually a good place to start. 

There's an excellent post on the stages of business growth here that I would highly recomend checking out; as the type of ads you run will depend on the stage your business is in. 

Another resource which should help you in your marketing efforts is this The Smart Content Marketing Funnel.

Marketing your business will be full of ups and downs; however, if you make data informed decisions then you should start to see some results. 

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes