What keywords

Highlighted
13 0 0

Hello i am new to seo and doing keywords and need help picking the perfect keywords if some one would help me out i would be extremely greatful my Webstore is www.mytiptopshop.com 

There are no items added yet but you can see from my navigation the type of items I would be selling. 

Thanks for reading hope you can help me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 48

Hey, Michael!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Your navigation looks great!  Even with that navigation in place, though, it's difficult to nail down what keywords you should use without knowing the products - those should be specific to the product that you're selling.  They should be appropriate to your product, and to what your target audience is looking for - I'd recommend checking out our guide on SEO and keywords in particular right over here - there's a link in that guide to Google's Keyword Planner as well (you can go there directly as well), which is an incredibly useful tool for planning out what keywords you'll want to use!  

We've also got a video series on SEO that you might find useful right over here - there's one video in that series that specifically touches upon keyword planning that should be valuable!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

0 Likes