Then again behaviour while narrowing them down

Window was 7 day click

Duplicated adset with variation in country and audiences for one ad 

Spent $5 in 12 hours 

According to fb

Got 290 reach 59 link clicks 20 store visits 2 checkout 3 addto cart

According to Shopify 

5 visitor no add to cart no checkout

People are are searching my store on google first and also visited my fb page that has only 27 likes till now

My question is should I run ad for traffic and awareness and followers first

I am not getting content to post on FB page to increase engagement so should I run ad for that content whatever I get is blocked by other pages due to copyright inspire of downloading it using common creative on YouTube

How come other pages gets too many like and engagement

I saw that four pages are promoting same ecom site with high engagement.

I have not tried insta influencer as the genuine one are demanding really high fees.

Should I close my store if anyone is there to buy please tell

Store is live since three months

Link 

https://boosterbuy.com/

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3517 281 676

Hi Nukunj, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Good work on your store so far, it shows you've put a lot of time and effort in so far. Great question because ads are difficult for anyone to figure out even on the best of days. 

The main reason an ad would not be successful when it has a good spend behind (regardless of the audience reach) it is that it has targeted the wrong audience. Finding the right audience is the key with Facebook and any other type of digital advertising.  Your store has a lot of different products which vary among who would be interested in, the first thing I would suggest is now that BFCM is over to look into focusing on a niche if you can. The Oberlo team at Shopify wrote some blog posts going into detail on how to choose what products to sell which could help you. You can see the blog's here and here

Regarding finding the right audience for your ads, there are some techniques to help you do this, but they will take time and some testing. The first one is for Facebook ads called the 3x3x3 method, this method is designed to help you find the right audience to target moving forward. It involves you starting 3 ads with 3 different sets of text/ images for 3 different audiences. Some of the ads won't do well, but that's part of the process here, when you see an ad not performing, you can close it down and then increase the spend on the ads doing better. Over time, you will find the audience that fits your store to focus on. There are some great guides for this online one of which you can find here

You mentioned you did some Instagram ads also. The same logic would apply from above in terms of advertising to the right audience. You can go down the route of organic Instagram engagement but that is something which is better for stores with a focused product. The content team at Shopify wrote a great blog post going through everything you'd need to know regarding Instagram ads which you can see here

I hope this helps and gives you some direction on some next steps. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi Nikunj,

Your store looks very nice.

As for advertising, it can be a quite a complex mission to create good advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook, if you're not familiar enough with the options available or the relevant audinece for your store.

You might want to try AdScale to help you with your advertising campaigns. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manage advertising campaigns for your store, using advanced AI technology.

What's unique about this app is that it use insights from milions of active campaigns in order to create a very accurate audience targeting that is tailored to your store and products.

You can learn more about it in this link: ecom.adscale.com

Hope it helps!

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
0 Likes