What type of blog posts should i write?

Tourist
5 0 1

I have been doing informational blog posts, but not sure if I am doing it right. My blog posts just talk about certain topics in my niche. I'm not doing any product targetting in my blogs, but the goal I guess is long-term to grow organically. I can't imagine writing blog posts relating to my product there are only so many blog posts that I can create then.

1 Like

Hey,

Informational blogs are good but you are doing it right or not that I can't say without viewing them.

So can you share the link to your blogs? may if I can suggest anything which might help you.

Pay stubs Online| Create a Pay Stub | Free Printable Pay Stubs Online @ online-paystubs
1 Like
Excursionist
13 0 3

Hey Subzero,

Kindly share the link or domain name to analyze your blogs and suggest what you can do to get the best results. If you want to achieve your goal which is to grow organically, you can optimize the title description and other factors come under SEO!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
147 0 7

Hi SubZero,

I'm a fan of content marketing through blog posts, and I've been writing for years - both inside and outside of Fulfillrite.

Here are some tips that I find useful for long-term organic growth:

• Figure out what specific subject you can write a lot of different articles about.
  • Find a specific audience who is interested in those articles.
  • Use Google's keyword research tools and find search queries with relatively little competition but a lot of traffic.
  • Write posts around those search queries - those indicate questions that a lot of people have and are not being answered by what's out there currently.
  • If you're using Wordpress, use Yoast to help you follow SEO best practices.
  • Above all - keep at it! Organic traffic growth takes several months and sometimes even a year or two of consistent writing.

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions!

Brandon

e-commerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy. www.fulfillrite.com
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1

This part here "Find a specific audience who is interested in those articles." I don't know what you mean by this. I just get keywords from google keyword tool, long-tail and build an article off of that.

0 Likes